Al Golden is soooooo gooood....

Warchant mod

"Al Golden complaining that Florida and Florida State get a free pass when comes to Miami recruiting further proves he doesn't get it.
11:15am - 8 Feb 13"

"But I think what bothers them more is the fact that schools like Arkansas and Louisville come down south and get who they want as well.
11:16am - 8 Feb 13"

Lolz

Advertisement
Chickilo at 270 has to mean they are going to give him a shot at DT. And didnt Jelani Hamilton play DT at St Thomas? And was pretty **** good at it too. I heard the Edison interview on Sileos show and it was great. It just kills this stupid notion that everybody in the inner city is against Golden. LUKE and a few BTW assistants are against Golden. I am not even ready to say that ICE is against Golden just yet. Yeah he might not bend over backwards to help him again but that doesnt mean he is against him. If CThomas or NPatton or **** his own son want to come to UM I believe ICE will be all for it.

Lets just face it..And its been said many times. MThomas did not want to come here. Period. Nothing Golden or Ice could have done. Kirkland wanted to leave too. Every so often you will get these kinds of kids and its been going on FOREVER. Remember when people thought the Killian coach hated UM because we NEVER got one of there kids. (I think Lamar was the first in a long time) But we whiffed on Bryce Bishop, Derrick Gibson, and the infamous Bobby Washington.

don't know who bishop and Gibson are but Washington was key to the team that won States at Killian in 05. head coach at that time? Billy Rolle who went on to Northwestern and brought the debacle known as class of 2008.

Advertisement
Back