Al Golden and player development..

Advertisement
And FWIW you are ripping a new staff in their first game when they found out half their starting D was suspended 9 days before the game.

meaningless when the samethings occured when those players came back and were talking about a 2-10 team who's other win came against towson.

didn't mcgee and williams start the whole year? you act like they were suspended vs maryland. Miami did the same crap vs k-state and even ahia st. ahai st just sucked so bad on offense it went unnoticed.
hey dip ****..........why did mc gee and williams start the whole year?

because that was what al inherited from your boy randy

if your boy had any clue what the **** he was doing or how to recruit or manage a roster......we would have had more options

but randy didnt.......and when al took over we had all of about 4 recruits committed.........so what other options did he have?

ill hang up and listen

He's not talking about the fact that they started. He's talking about how they lined up in the beginning of the year vs the latter part of the season and why it took coach d'ohnofrio so long to figure out.

where exactly did he say that?

oh right........he didnt

Why do people even bother debating MiamiNites? He just goes around in circles and doesn't make any salient points.

Add this to the list of post that have yet to refute anything i said.

Everybody refutes all of the stupid **** you say and you keep trotting out the same tired arguments that get debunked over and over again.

I don't know why anybody even listens to nights. You have to question somebody's intelligence when a person blatantly believes Shannon is a better coach than Golden. And notes, Shannon inherited more nfl talent than golden, and this is according to The NFL, not your dumbass biased postings.

Advertisement
Why do people even bother debating MiamiNites? He just goes around in circles and doesn't make any salient points.

I AGREE

I'll hang up and listen
the answer is simple

while nites has never had whats even a remotely intelligent thought.......it can be fun to undress him and make him look like the ******* that he really is from time to time

aaahhhhh ok gotcha ...... continue I have front row seats

meaningless when the samethings occured when those players came back and were talking about a 2-10 team who's other win came against towson.

didn't mcgee and williams start the whole year? you act like they were suspended vs maryland. Miami did the same crap vs k-state and even ahia st. ahai st just sucked so bad on offense it went unnoticed.
hey dip ****..........why did mc gee and williams start the whole year?

because that was what al inherited from your boy randy

if your boy had any clue what the **** he was doing or how to recruit or manage a roster......we would have had more options

but randy didnt.......and when al took over we had all of about 4 recruits committed.........so what other options did he have?

ill hang up and listen

He's not talking about the fact that they started. He's talking about how they lined up in the beginning of the year vs the latter part of the season and why it took coach d'ohnofrio so long to figure out.

where exactly did he say that?

oh right........he didnt
i guess the santa monica **** collector has nothing else to say

Miami just had 10 guys sign as FA and 6 guys drafted. Not my concern. My concern is gameday coaching, personel usuage, game day planning and implimentation, adjustments etc which cost Miami 3 games last season.

Also concerned that golden teams are 10-14 last 4 games of the year. SMH.

Which 3 games did Golden cost ?

Maryland, Virginia. k-state.

Maryland - Agreed. I've slowed the tape down & it is in fact Golden going onto the field in Morris' uni to poorly read & throw the ball to a giddy DB. At full speed it looks like Morris, but the clipboard in his left hand gives it away.

UVA - Once again, AGREE: after easily handling Tech's misdirection offense the week before, audio tape has emerged of Golden commissioning McDonald to erase the memories of most of the starting 11 on defense. RayRay's was not necessary.

KSU - You're good. If you watch Chase Ford closely in the second quarter, you can see him inject a syringe into Jacory's neck--& then Al nodding discreetly in approval at the Jumbotron. Once the 4th quarter came J12 was uncharacteristically weak & indecisive.

Lotta haters around here. Nites is just laying out facts.

:ibisroflmao:

How noone said anything bout this is great. This post reeks of Nites aka Teamsports aka Indayarthauz

Advertisement

Everybody refutes all of the stupid **** you say and you keep trotting out the same tired arguments that get debunked over and over again.

eNo one has debunked anything son. They just bring up shannon and other meaningless things that have nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

If they've been debunked, as you say then give me an example of a team letting their MLB cover a 185 back on thee dge in space with no help over the top. You should have no problem finding an example since it's been debunked over and over.

I'll wait.

eNo one has debunked anything son. They just bring up shannon and other meaningless things that have nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

If they've been debunked, as you say then give me an example of a team letting their MLB cover a 185 back on thee dge in space with no help over the top. You should have no problem finding an example since it's been debunked over and over.

I'll wait.

Nites keeps getting debunked

I'll wait.

Who the **** else was gonna cover him? The team was hot garbage last year. Half the god**** defense was suspended b/c your boy let them hang around that ******* Shapiro. Get your tongue out of Randy Shannon's forehead dent for a second and look at the situation like an objective person for once.

And how about the team getting butt ****ed by UVa in 2010? The same UVa team who's only other wins were against Eastern Michigan, Richmond and VMI? Yet they somehow managed to overcome the juggernaut UM team that Randy Shannon stacked up and left for Golden to coach in 2011 (most of whom were suspended for at least a game at that). Like I said, get your tongue out of Shannon's forehead dent.

Advertisement
Oh I forgot, Golden was supposed to pull in a 5* corner to cover MD's running back. Nevermind that Shannon was playing Snake on his cell phone instead of scheduling recruiting visits.

And I'm no Golden slurper b/c he still needs to win but Nites and people like him are so ******* obtuse it's absurd.

Advertisement

I'll wait.

Who the **** else was gonna cover him? The team was hot garbage last year. Half the god**** defense was suspended b/c your boy let them hang around that ******* Shapiro. Get your tongue out of Randy Shannon's forehead dent for a second and look at the situation like an objective person for once.

Lol. You just proved his point. You can't debunk what he said. No one has and why do you insist on bringing up Shannon? Nites is right. There is no excuse for allowing your MLB to be placed in that sort of mismatch. Agree 100% with him on that.

Sure, LB's cover backs all the time but not like in the situation he described. Think about it.....imagine Ray Lewis tryin to cover Jamal Charles or Sproles in the same exact set up. Lewis is a sure fire HOF but that is a huge mismatch. That's why you never see Ray Lewis or most any other MLB in that sort of match up.

I'll wait.

Lol. You just proved his point. You can't debunk what he said. No one has and why do you insist on bringing up Shannon? Nites is right. There is no excuse for allowing your MLB to be placed in that sort of mismatch. Agree 100% with him on that.

Sure, LB's cover backs all the time but not like in the situation he described. Think about it.....imagine Ray Lewis tryin to cover Jamal Charles or Sproles in the same exact set up. Lewis is a sure fire HOF but that is a huge mismatch. That's why you never see Ray Lewis or most any other MLB in that sort of match up.

You're a ******* moron. Take your tongue out of Shannon's forehead dent. Who the **** else was gonna cover the RB? Linebackers cover RB's all the god**** time!!!!!! You two are idiots.

Advertisement
Back