Al Godlen claims he is "seeing quads"...

LMAO, at everyone blaming golden for us not landing most so fl kids. As soon as Golden starts winning ( I truly believe he will) you two faced fans will be all on his jock. GO Canes!

Of course if he starts winning people will be on his jock. This isn't a you like golden or don't like golden issue, it's a we want the Canes to win.

I'm calling bull****. There are many people that do not like Golden and don't want to see him do well.

Those people say - I'm not anti-Golden, I'm pro-Miami, just like the racist says I have black friends after he uses the N word in a negative way.

Cant really speak for everyone per se as you are right some have been out for Golden's head since the beginning, but many, me being one of them turned on Golden because I observed a certain level of incompetence. I was part of the 'Golden just gets it crew', but 3 years I have seen that he in fact doesnt get it out side the press box. One of the biggest assets we supposedly had with Al was he was a defensive mind, a great recruiter and talent evaluator. Well in three years how many of his Al Golden camp signees have actually done anything? Where has his talent evaluation really stood out? On defense have we done the most we can with our talent which is deficient? I think Golden is a good recruiter but last year's debacle going into NSD wasnt about money being thrown around, it was about us losing 4 OF OUR LAST 6 GAMES IN BLOWOUTS, where our defense was outright embarrassed. Its like whatever you do for work, if you see things that arent right, you call it how you see it and it is reasonable to say that Golden has dropped the ball on the football field. Sure he handled the investigation like a champ, no doubt, but not on the field. In the end we as Miami fans get frustrated because we love this program, and are sick and tired of it being mediocre, and we take it out on posters that refuse to see the obvious in front of them......

I'm not arguing with you. My issue remains that I do not see a lot of posters saying Al Golden is a great football coach or arguing with you that the last 4 or 6 games were not blowouts. On the other hand, the same people that attack the coach or the other posters are also the first to dismiss the lack of talent, suspensions, NCAA...under this comical cloud, like Golden made the **** thing up. Like it never happened. Like he had a normal 3 years at a school and we suck because he is a totally incompetent imbecile. He may be a totally incompetent imbecile, but that has not been the only reason why we have sucked. I don't care who coaches the team. I want to win games. But I am not going to constantly bash the guy at every turn and call him 4th grade nicknames.

There was big movement last year in the summer where posters got on their high horse and clowned anybody that dared say anything semi negative about the team. I got slammed for suggesting that Morris might not be that good and our WR corp being overrated. Any constructive criticism was attacked, that you were a hater, in the meantime Al was the man and Jimbo the hick, well his time was running out. I got slammed, ironically enough by zone, when I spoke up that FSU's defense was gonna be a problem. Tons of posters got clowned on for pointing out our struggles in the close games against the likes of UNC, these were warranted concerns. Then it all came to the open in that last month and everything fell apart.

I feel most of the frustration was then levied on these boards against those rah rah posters and their idol Alfred Golden, a bunch of it unwarranted, yes, but still. We were sick of hearing garbage when we were right on most things time in and again. Dont tell that a certain recruit isnt a loss, its BS, dont tell me our scheme is fine, its BS, etc etc etc..... Yeah there is a reason you don't hear Al Golden is a great coach because at this point even the biggest mouth breather knows that. We are also ****ed off at Golden in the way he handled the PSU situation, its like all the good he did with handling the investigation was almost single handedly undo that one week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Of course if he starts winning people will be on his jock. This isn't a you like golden or don't like golden issue, it's a we want the Canes to win.

I'm calling bull****. There are many people that do not like Golden and don't want to see him do well.

Those people say - I'm not anti-Golden, I'm pro-Miami, just like the racist says I have black friends after he uses the N word in a negative way.

Cant really speak for everyone per se as you are right some have been out for Golden's head since the beginning, but many, me being one of them turned on Golden because I observed a certain level of incompetence. I was part of the 'Golden just gets it crew', but 3 years I have seen that he in fact doesnt get it out side the press box. One of the biggest assets we supposedly had with Al was he was a defensive mind, a great recruiter and talent evaluator. Well in three years how many of his Al Golden camp signees have actually done anything? Where has his talent evaluation really stood out? On defense have we done the most we can with our talent which is deficient? I think Golden is a good recruiter but last year's debacle going into NSD wasnt about money being thrown around, it was about us losing 4 OF OUR LAST 6 GAMES IN BLOWOUTS, where our defense was outright embarrassed. Its like whatever you do for work, if you see things that arent right, you call it how you see it and it is reasonable to say that Golden has dropped the ball on the football field. Sure he handled the investigation like a champ, no doubt, but not on the field. In the end we as Miami fans get frustrated because we love this program, and are sick and tired of it being mediocre, and we take it out on posters that refuse to see the obvious in front of them......

I'm not arguing with you. My issue remains that I do not see a lot of posters saying Al Golden is a great football coach or arguing with you that the last 4 or 6 games were not blowouts. On the other hand, the same people that attack the coach or the other posters are also the first to dismiss the lack of talent, suspensions, NCAA...under this comical cloud, like Golden made the **** thing up. Like it never happened. Like he had a normal 3 years at a school and we suck because he is a totally incompetent imbecile. He may be a totally incompetent imbecile, but that has not been the only reason why we have sucked. I don't care who coaches the team. I want to win games. But I am not going to constantly bash the guy at every turn and call him 4th grade nicknames.

There was big movement last year in the summer where posters got on their high horse and clowned anybody that dared say anything semi negative about the team. I got slammed for suggesting that Morris might not be that good and our WR corp being overrated. Any constructive criticism was attacked, that you were a hater, in the meantime Al was the man and Jimbo the hick, well his time was running out. I got slammed, ironically enough by zone, when I spoke up that FSU's defense was gonna be a problem. Tons of posters got clowned on for pointing out our struggles in the close games against the likes of UNC, these were warranted concerns. Then it all came to the open in that last month and everything fell apart.

I feel most of the frustration was then levied on these boards against those rah rah posters and their idol Alfred Golden, a bunch of it unwarranted, yes, but still. We were sick of hearing garbage when we were right on most things time in and again. Dont tell that a certain recruit isnt a loss, its BS, dont tell me our scheme is fine, its BS, etc etc etc..... Yeah there is a reason you don't hear Al Golden is a great coach because at this point even the biggest mouth breather knows that. We are also ****ed off at Golden in the way he handled the PSU situation, its like all the good he did with handling the investigation was almost single handedly undo that one week.

I understand all of that and they are all things leading to the possible belief that some people would rather the team go 6-6 and have him fired than go 10-2 and have him stay.

This thread, like many others, at least appears to have been created to belittle Al Golden. Not discuss Miami football, simply to make fun of the coach.

no need to belittle him when the croots and ALL the $ec coaches have done it for us.

Last edited:
I like the fact that Golden is apparently seeking a solution to our leaky aerial defense. It's outdated, but it should help against most ACC passing attacks.

69.jpg

LMAO, at everyone blaming golden for us not landing most so fl kids. As soon as Golden starts winning ( I truly believe he will) you two faced fans will be all on his jock. GO Canes!

I have seen like one guy mention they hope we **** the bed, so Golden will be fired. How many more are there?

All these threads beating up on him with all the cute nicknames are all based on winning, and nothing specific personally to Golden?

Just not buying it. Some want Butch back. Some are still ****ed cause their guy got fired. Some are scorned school girls about PSU. Some really just want to win.

Man....you sound stupid as fck. "some are still ****ed cause their guy got fired"....lulz. Ya, Golden didn't do anything to warrant these goofy little nicknames. Gotcha. This is nothing more than the racists blacks who wanted to retain Shannon simply because he was black, huh? Again-lulz.

Here's the deal, and I will say this because I guess noone else either articulated this in the proper fashion or didn't have the nutz to do it, but here goes.... I hated the Shannon hire as much as the next guy, but I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan first, thus I supported the guy (not that I had any fck'g choice?). When it became glaringly apparent (third season, and although our record was improving, it was red herring, as we were winning in "sh1tty fashion", a clear indicator that we weren't a good football team....sound familiar? lulz) that he didn't know what the fck he was doing out there, I too picked up the the ol' torch and pitchfork and joined the angry mob....to the point that I actually rooted for Canes losses to expidite his outsting.
But that's just the point- there was a rabid fck'g mob already in existence in the man's first fck'g season!!!! Shannon didn't become "Radio" or "Corch" in his third or fourth lackluster season-no-he was labeled these terms in his first season. Why? Because he was black. There..I said it...and what? The **** that was said about the man (before his team had taken the first snap) was downright SHAMEFUL. The closet (and not so closet) racists had a field day. I remember...Irg...Canecastic...etc...all railing against Shannon..why? His team hadn't hit the fck'g field yet...so why?...based on what exactly??? Because he "came from a failed regime"???? Because he recruited most of the (sh1tty) players on the defensive side of the ball-[btw, I'd take alot of those same "failures" on this bullsh1t defense right now (and so would the NFL apparently-lulz)]???? These were the only "reasons" given to justify their vitriol in year 1.

Noone (that I know of at least) railed against Golden in year 1. Nofck'g1. I know some of you puzzies won't like this post- and let me say pre-emptively-I could give a fck, but I will stop posting until Golden is fired if any of you puzzies can post a comment from anyone not named MiamiNights calling Golden a "corch", "in over his head", or a failure in his first year.....go on...i'll wait. Didn't think so.
So now, fast forward almost 4 years...and we are in the same EXACT boat...and yes- as a black man who witnessed a few racist assh0les completely destroy Shannon out of the gate simply because they didn't like the idea of having a black coach, It feels damned good to call Golden "Alfraud Golden", "F.A.G.", "Gulden", "Used Car Salesman", and whatever the fck else I want to call him because he has earned those "nicknames" after sh1tting the bed for three years. Yes, that's me chanting for this fraudulent muthafcka to get the fck away from my program!!!! Just get a ***** in here that can coach-REGARDLESS OF COLOR!!!!!

Now, I know that some of you will call me a racists....FIRE THE FCK AWAY, but I am not a racist...just a guy who admires the way carma werks (giggles) and carries a deep appreciation for irony....

Advertisement

I have seen like one guy mention they hope we **** the bed, so Golden will be fired. How many more are there?

All these threads beating up on him with all the cute nicknames are all based on winning, and nothing specific personally to Golden?

Just not buying it. Some want Butch back. Some are still ****ed cause their guy got fired. Some are scorned school girls about PSU. Some really just want to win.

Man....you sound stupid as fck. "some are still ****ed cause their guy got fired"....lulz. Ya, Golden didn't do anything to warrant these goofy little nicknames. Gotcha. This is nothing more than the racists blacks who wanted to retain Shannon simply because he was black, huh? Again-lulz.

Here's the deal, and I will say this because I guess noone else either articulated this in the proper fashion or didn't have the nutz to do it, but here goes.... I hated the Shannon hire as much as the next guy, but I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan first, thus I supported the guy (not that I had any fck'g choice?). When it became glaringly apparent (third season, and although our record was improving, it was red herring, as we were winning in "sh1tty fashion", a clear indicator that we weren't a good football team....sound familiar? lulz) that he didn't know what the fck he was doing out there, I too picked up the the ol' torch and pitchfork and joined the angry mob....to the point that I actually rooted for Canes losses to expidite his outsting.
But that's just the point- there was a rabid fck'g mob already in existence in the man's first fck'g season!!!! Shannon didn't become "Radio" or "Corch" in his third or fourth lackluster season-no-he was labeled these terms in his first season. Why? Because he was black. There..I said it...and what? The **** that was said about the man (before his team had taken the first snap) was downright SHAMEFUL. The closet (and not so closet) racists had a field day. I remember...Irg...Canecastic...etc...all railing against Shannon..why? His team hadn't hit the fck'g field yet...so why?...based on what exactly??? Because he "came from a failed regime"???? Because he recruited most of the (sh1tty) players on the defensive side of the ball-[btw, I'd take alot of those same "failures" on this bullsh1t defense right now (and so would the NFL apparently-lulz)]???? These were the only "reasons" given to justify their vitriol in year 1.

Noone (that I know of at least) railed against Golden in year 1. Nofck'g1. I know some of you puzzies won't like this post- and let me say pre-emptively-I could give a fck, but I will stop posting until Golden is fired if any of you puzzies can post a comment from anyone not named MiamiNights calling Golden a "corch", "in over his head", or a failure in his first year.....go on...i'll wait. Didn't think so.
So now, fast forward almost 4 years...and we are in the same EXACT boat...and yes- as a black man who witnessed a few racist assh0les completely destroy Shannon out of the gate simply because they didn't like the idea of having a black coach, It feels damned good to call Golden "Alfraud Golden", "F.A.G.", "Gulden", "Used Car Salesman", and whatever the fck else I want to call him because he has earned those "nicknames" after sh1tting the bed for three years. Yes, that's me chanting for this fraudulent muthafcka to get the fck away from my program!!!! Just get a ***** in here that can coach-REGARDLESS OF COLOR!!!!!

Now, I know that some of you will call me a racists....FIRE THE FCK AWAY, but I am not a racist...just a guy who admires the way carma werks (giggles) and carries a deep appreciation for irony....

So. To my point. There are people rooting for Al Golden to lose. Some of which is related to race.

Last edited:
Matt Porter @mattyports · 2h
Golden, who often states his desire for an early signing period, said it would be nice if "everybody knows what the pool is by Labor Day.

translation:

commit to me before I show you how full of **** I am

HIRE BUTCH DAVIS NOW

HA! Yeah, right. It's just like someone posted earlier..Golden will **** the bed this season- all while proffering excuse after excuse. He'll then fire D'onofrio at the end of the season and we'll be stuck with this imposter for yet another year!!!!

Never, and I do mean N-E-V-E-R have I ever deleated DVR'd Canes games..... Let that **** sink in. We look soo terrible, I can't even stand to re-watch any of this bullsh1t Golden calls football!!!! I used to DVR every game, keep them saved, and re-watch them during the off season to curb my craving for UM football....not anymore. I mean....this **** on the defensive side of the ball, specifically, is just too hard to watch.

This Fat POS has me cutting up game film, just focusing on the offense, like I'm getting paid to coach these muthafckas!!!!! Uuuugh, fire these fraudulent b1tches as soon as we are eliminated from ACC contention!!!!!! Let Coley take over, recruit, and then get a real coach in this *****!!!!

Advertisement

Might I also add until golden started losing talent was never an issue. We were talented enough to win ACC in 09 and 10. It was all coaching that was the problem. Golden can devolve players. We are a "real" head coach away from ACC championship. Fast forward to now. Player takes bad angle it's coaching. Player doesn't execute assignment it's coaching. And god forbid Shannon say this player has to execute, then it was him throwing players under the bus. Fast forward to now its coaches can't make played execute, they're in the right position, golden is holding players accountable. How about favoritism to seniors. Shannon playing cook and a list of others. With golden it's loyalty or we don't know what goes on in practice. It's plenty of double standards going in around here that no one cares to explain.

So. To my point. There are people rooting against Al Golden to lose. Some of which is related to race.

Uuuh...yeah, I guess??? And???? There's nothing wrong with rooting against a sh1tty coach if said sh1tty coach has actually proven himself to be, in fact, well....sh1tty?

Now, rooting against a coach before his team has taken a single snap? Ya, ..probably want to start lookin' at other factors such as race... .

If we are being honest with ourselves here, one cannot deny the specific irony in the fact that Shannon's HC'g legacy is that he is deemed as being an "incompetent" HC that could "barely communicate", improved the team record-wise for the first three years (although anyone with any semblence of football acumen knew we were complete dogsh1t out there-despite the increase in win totals), showed an unyielding loyalty towards playing seniors who were hard workers (i.e. Glen Cook) to the detriment of the team and largely underachieved relative to the talent aquired. Regressed in year 4 and was showned the door. And that Golden's HC'g legacy is that he is deemed as being an "incompetent" HC that "communicates very well", improved the team record-wise for the first three years (although anyone with any semblence of football acumen knew we were complete dogsh1t out there-despite the increase in win totals), showed an unyielding loyalty towards seniors who were hard workers (i.e. AJ Highsmith) to the detriment of the team and has largely underachieved relative to the talent aquired. Regressed in year 4-oh wait-(lulz, I've seen this movie somewhere before..haven't I???).

Again, If we're being honest, it's funny. That's all.....(giggles).

Matt Porter @mattyports · 2h
Golden, who often states his desire for an early signing period, said it would be nice if "everybody knows what the pool is by Labor Day.

translation:

commit to me before I show you how full of **** I am

lololololololololololololololololol.

Remember when we lost Valentine, Golden's immediate response was tweeting out "hey look kids! we're getting shiny new jerseys!". It was then that I knew for FACT this janky *** muthafcka really was a used car salesman with no answers!!!!! Uuuugh, that **** made me sick to my stomach!!!! Whatta fck'g FRAUD!!!!

Advertisement
HIRE BUTCH DAVIS NOW

HA! Yeah, right. It's just like someone posted earlier..Golden will **** the bed this season- all while proffering excuse after excuse. He'll then fire D'onofrio at the end of the season and we'll be stuck with this imposter for yet another year!!!!

Never, and I do mean N-E-V-E-R have I ever deleated DVR'd Canes games..... Let that **** sink in. We look soo terrible, I can't even stand to re-watch any of this bullsh1t Golden calls football!!!! I used to DVR every game, keep them saved, and re-watch them during the off season to curb my craving for UM football....not anymore. I mean....this **** on the defensive side of the ball, specifically, is just too hard to watch.

This Fat POS has me cutting up game film, just focusing on the offense, like I'm getting paid to coach these muthafckas!!!!! Uuuugh, fire these fraudulent b1tches as soon as we are eliminated from ACC contention!!!!!! Let Coley take over, recruit, and then get a real coach in this *****!!!!
I don't see Golden firing Denofrio even if the defense struggles again.He seems determine to go down with him if it comes to that.Even if somehow he did what decent DC will come here to coach under Golden going into year 5 with a ton of heat on him.

HIRE BUTCH DAVIS NOW

I don't see Golden firing Denofrio even if the defense struggles again.He seems determine to go down with him if it comes to that.Even if somehow he did what decent DC will come here to coach under Golden going into year 5 with a ton of heat on him.

I feel ya. Welp, promote Coley as interim HC and promote Barrow to DC. At least Barrow (although I personally think he sucks as a LB coach, but I digress) will have those kids playing aggressively for the remainder of the season. And yes- that means I would fire Golden and Dno the moment we fell out of conference contention.....

How many "quads" and "clouds" did Butch complain about?

Al Golden is a ******* PSUSSSY!!!!!

Advertisement
How many "quads" and "clouds" did Butch complain about?

Al Golden is a ******* PSUSSSY!!!!!

Under true probation,loss of 31 scholarships.Saw we had a SC deficiency and took care of it right away.Saw our DC sucked and replaced him too.All those moves gave us hope we were going to get better.Golden sees everything wrong around him and does nothing to repair it,it's why some of us have so little hope for the future.

Advertisement
Back