Al Godlen claims he is "seeing quads"...

Advertisement
Matt Porter @mattyports · 2h
Golden, who often states his desire for an early signing period, said it would be nice if "everybody knows what the pool is by Labor Day.

Golden knows he has to stick to the kiddie pool. He can't go swimming with the sharks for them 5 stars. They'll eat his *** up.
Seems like the the last few Jan and Feb's have him a little shook up

This class already got him shaking in his New Balances. Every elite So Fla recruit ain't giving us the time of day and our prize DT, diamond in the rough just told him to kick rocks.

**** is looking bleak.

I haven't been following recruiting too closely. What prize DT de-committed?

77.gif

Advertisement
I'm still not willing to write Al off, but keeping Dorito and then this BS is just turnign my stomach. It's time sack up and get these guys ready.

Last edited:

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 10s

Al Golden today said he’s “seeing quads,” referring to a 4X de-commitment. “We need to get back to … what a commitment is -- on both sides.”

clouds have cleared, quads have arrived

What the **** is a quad?
read the boldened part. negged for egregious stupidity

His quote makes little sense. Is he saying he's already had a recruit decommit 4 times?

I'm still not willing to right Al off, but keeping Dorito and then this BS is just turnign my stomach. It's time sack up and get these guys ready.

same feeling here...trying to hold on to hope but
64.jpg

and AG's philosophical excuses are getting really really tough to accept

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 10s

Al Golden today said he’s “seeing quads,” referring to a 4X de-commitment. “We need to get back to … what a commitment is -- on both sides.”

clouds have cleared, quads have arrived

What the **** is a quad?
read the boldened part. negged for egregious stupidity

His quote makes little sense. Is he saying he's already had a recruit decommit 4 times?

Seems that way....Quads appears to be the recruit's nickname and he was visiting him- "seeing quads"

Advertisement
I believe he's talking about kids that bounce from commitment to commitment, committing to 4 or 5 schools throughout the process. Guys like Cook, Valentine or Kearse, but a step further.

I swear this dude sounds more and more like a total loser by the day.....

He's coming off as a weak ***** which is exactly how our team plays. Man the **** up already. We get it there was a cloud, you wanted the PSU job, guess what it's go time ******, get this **** done.

Advertisement
What 4, 5* recruit wants to play for this DC? Is dying to come here? Can't wait to be the next DT guy headed to the league? THAT's Al's problem. Al's not seeing quads, he's seeing donuts.

But we Miami we da u. Who care bout all these other schools. We bad ***.

Advertisement
This job is way over Golden's head. He's not even close to understanding the 305.

So, we'll waste another year. And if he throws his DC under the bus after this season, we'll waste yet another year under this whiner.

This guy has more excuses than a feed lot has cow patties.

Advertisement
Back