Al blades vs Asante samuel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meanwhile Asante was out there getting roasted by D 2 Samford kids
If you watch Blades vs. Samuel in man coverage it's night and day in terms of technique, skills and ability. Then you throw in Samuel's physical limitations and I have a tough time seeing him as more than a Greg Reid-esque whipping boy at corner, but without the return ability.

I wasn't just talking out of my ***...

On account of him coming in to LSU and holding his own plus being named a captain this week.....

Solid use of a Social D song for an apology.

Also, respect for admitting a bad take. Too many perfect people on this board who are never wrong.

Advertisement
Both have a long time to make their case. I will say that Blades Jr. being a captain this game is one of the strangest things I've ever seen in my 30'ish years of football. There has to be a story behind it.

Both have a long time to make their case. I will say that Blades Jr. being a captain this game is one of the strangest things I've ever seen in my 30'ish years of football. There has to be a story behind it.
He been choking people out on ST, came on v LSU and played like a grown man. Doing his old man proud, he in football heaven smiling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stupid thread. It's clearly Blades.

It's like asking which of our 2018 WRs do you think Samuel will be able to cover straight up for the next 3-4 years? The answer is none. Ezzard, Wiggins, Hightower, and Pope are all going to be taking that young man's lunch.
Clearly?

Nature wins...

One comes from a long line of excellence and distinction. The others Dad is Asante Samuels.

Advertisement
Back