Al blades vs Asante samuel

Advertisement
why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

Advertisement
I think Blades has great upside in terms of his measurements. Samuel is undersized but he makes plays all day long. Both should have been Canes, IMO, but since that didn't happen - like Chise, I'm rolling with Blades. =)

Advertisement
Samuels is more polished at this stage, but Blades has the measurable to matchup with any WR. Honestly, it really depends on how they're used. Asante is still a legit 5'10. Not sure if Blade have the top end speed as Asante, but definitely more aggressive. Crazy to think, Blades came off the bench last year for St. Thomas, which I can understand why his family gave the coach the cold shoulder on signing day lol

Samuels is more polished at this stage, but Blades has the measurable to matchup with any WR. Honestly, it really depends on how they're used. Asante is still a legit 5'10. Not sure if Blade have the top end speed as Asante, but definitely more aggressive. Crazy to think, Blades came off the bench last year for St. Thomas, which I can understand why his family gave the coach the cold shoulder on signing day lol
Blades lack top end speed that Asante has? Naw lol

Advertisement
Blades. Aside from the physical tools and versatility Samuels doesn't possess, Al Jr. is a leader who's gonna make the players around him better.

Champion Hurricane bloodlines. He can do it all; Hit-stick, Bust ****, and talk ****.

Advertisement
Seems like OP just looked up their rivals HT's/WT's and went off that

Both are very good but both are completely different corners

Advertisement
Back