Al Blades trolling or serious?

07f0db0488ae9a9d51062f522f25ad9c.png

Who wants to bet money this is the shirt he will be wearing, along with the rest of his and my crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumor is Al Blades Jr is committing this weekend

I didn't believe it but I just saw him tweet at bleacher report asking if they had any cameramen willing to film in a storm.. like the recent commitment videos we've seen.

I saw this too, hope he gets a camera crew.

Being that he went to FSU, stood on the Seminole and threw up the U; I'm sure, more less certain, he will be a Cane. His uncles will not allow him to tarnish his father's legacy by repping a Gaytor or Indian Cheif on the side of his helmet.

That's true in the sense that they'll have an issue with him going to either of those 2 but understanding of other schools not rivals. That being said he's a lock. He's doing all this for his mother's sake. She's a very strong woman.

Jobe and Frierson at Safety 2018 is scary. Combine Gibson and Carter (???) Safety 2017 who will have a year of training and coaching.

CB 2017:
Lengthy Edwards who wowed at gates camp and Paradise Camp.
Bandy who is classic Cane
Brini who has athleticism and length

CB 2018:
Ivey- another lengthy one
Campbell- Long and tall as well
Blades- Legacy
Pat Surtain Jr-Burns-Patterson

This would be where we should be at- RICH GETTING RICHER!

Advertisement
Jobe and Frierson at Safety 2018 is scary. Combine Gibson and Carter (???) Safety 2017 who will have a year of training and coaching.

CB 2017:

CB 2018:
Blades- Legacy

This is my concern. He seems long-legged in terms of fluidity. Doesn't have great top-end speed.

He's going to have to be a master technician.

Thats where i feel he benefits with Rumph. He was a long legged corner who by his own admission was a 4.5 to 4.6 guy in his prime. He is great at teaching hand placement and hip flexion. He also will do his best not to expose a dbs weakness thru playcalling suggestions. I.e. Look how many times Charles Kelly is leaving Tavarus McFadden on an island when he clearly doesnt have long speed. Rumph adjusted the defense in hs to cover that.

You see that video of him denying Bishop Gorman coach? Savage.

I'm not sure it was the classiest of moves, but watching that game on TV something about that coach I couldn't stand. I'm alright with it here.

Yeah, seriously. He reminded me of those super-amped cornball coaches from that Friday Night Tykes show in San Antonio. He's probably a limo driver by day for one of the Fertitta brothers.

Advertisement
If this dude isn't a lock with the passion his dad and uncles had/have for UM, then feed him to the pigs. Al Blades was UM.

This. I don't think he would be allowed at another family function if he signed with Florida or fsu!

Give me

Ivey
Jobe
Campbell
Frierson
One more safety and call it a day

We're going to have Burns in our class as well. Jobe and Frierson have Safety written all over them. So let's get Blades as well and hope we land Surtain

Pete has stated numerous times that burns will be here on a track scholarship.

CB 2017:

CB 2018:
Blades- Legacy

Staff likes jobe at cb.

Advertisement
Back