Al Blades trolling or serious?

Advertisement
He's a lock but he's gonna enjoy his recruitment like every kid should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never believe someone from the Blades family goes anywhere but the U! Just wouldn't be right.
Well its happened so start believing.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Who and when?

H.B Blades, son of Bennie Blades, went to Pitt, where he was a First Team All-American and Big East Defensive Player of the Year.

I'll never believe someone from the Blades family goes anywhere but the U! Just wouldn't be right.

Who and when?

H.B Blades, son of Bennie Blades, went to Pitt, where he was a First Team All-American and Big East Defensive Player of the Year.
It's only been said a million times now. Even tho i see blades coming here no matter what.

Who and when?

Well that just wasn't right! lol

Advertisement

Who and when?

It's only been said a million times now. Even tho i see blades coming here no matter what.

LOL

You guys are clueless. HB never had a UM offer. He couldn't come to UM because UM didn't offer him a scholarship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back