Al Blades trolling or serious?

isn't this the kid that went to a camp in Tallahassee and threw up the U in Doak? he's good money

either way, let the young man be

Advertisement
The fact you guys are worried about a Blades family member coming or not shows the strench of Golden is still here. As much as a lock as theyre can possibly be.

Yeah, just like .... oh sh*t, wez in trouble.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid means more to the soul of the program than any other croot. If we can't get him then we should fold the program.

Advertisement
Rumor is Al Blades Jr is committing this weekend

I didn't believe it but I just saw him tweet at bleacher report asking if they had any cameramen willing to film in a storm.. like the recent commitment videos we've seen.

Rumor is Al Blades Jr is committing this weekend

I didn't believe it but I just saw him tweet at bleacher report asking if they had any cameramen willing to film in a storm.. like the recent commitment videos we've seen.

FSU weekend, makes sense, if so, kid bringing it already, assuming rumors have any truth .

Advertisement
Picture him dissin his father on earth and his uncles...some of you chumps on here have no idea of how the games played.

FWIW I have heard the same and told [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] about this a few days ago.

He's not going anywhere but UM so let him be great.

If he wants to have some fun lol whatever. Long as he signs with the U on signing day I don't care what he does in between that time.

Advertisement
Back