Al Blades penalty

Advertisement
Advertisement
The game changing plays are almost too numerous to count. Take away any one of these and you can argue we win the game

- Any one of the four 4th down conversions
-Any one of the 2 big pass plays for FL (65 and 66 yds)
-Baxa missed FG
-Muffed punt by JT
-Holding on the Cam run
I'm with you on the first 4, but truth be told no holding, no big run.
The first big pass play for UF should not have been that big, but some ridiculous poor tackling on our part.
Not happy with the loss, but I saw plenty to be encouraged about going forward.

You are placing faith in Manny to have the team prepared with 2 weeks of prep time. He literally had months to prep for this game and the team looked awful and undisciplined. To compound the undisciplined theme, Blades was on the field because another CB, Ivey, got himself suspended. We have a team of knuckleheads. That's on Diaz's side of the ball and a problem he should have addressed.

The defense has 4 turnovers and held them to 53 years rushing! Yea I call that being prep! The defense was the fluckin problem that game! You’re cherry picking with that one. If we get that production from the defense this season, we will have a shot at the end of the year

Advertisement
Immaturity at its highest level. Hope that kid suffers some serious repercussions for that this week. That kind of garbage simply can not be tolerated.

I mean just let that go, but it also goes for Florida’s unsportsmanlike call by Campbell that was stupid also. Refs wanted to be highlight of game
Let it go? The kid shot double middle fingers at a QB who is crumbled on the ground, right in front of the refs. No, they arent letting that go, nor should we be making excuses for it either. Dumb as fvck by Jr and revealed how much he lacks in maturity right now. Thats clown shoes sh-t, man.

Advertisement
I mean I get that it was stupid but it's not like he was in Franks face or some ****? lol he's just unlucky it was in front of a ref.

Looks like hes flipping him off, i cant tell though. If he is, Diaz needs to run his *** hard. That was a costly penalty. I hate suspending players, but I mite even say suspend him for a half. Im all for talking ****, and beatin the other teams ***, but dont cost us yards at that point of the game after the play is over.

20190825_222652.jpg

Advertisement
Of course it's a game changer. Typical, undisciplined, selfish behavior from a medicore program who loves to talk more than win. Nothing against Blades.. That is on Manny. Stop trying being their friends. Celebrate on the sidelines with your teammates. Enough of this self promotion BS. It is a TEAM sport. Get rid of those dumb *** rings & the chain. How about a turnover or touchdown HIGH FIVE?! Win or shutup.
Well said, I'm tired of the gimmicky bullsh!t, win a meaningful game

The game changing plays are almost too numerous to count. Take away any one of these and you can argue we win the game

- Any one of the four 4th down conversions
-Any one of the 2 big pass plays for FL (65 and 66 yds)
-Baxa missed FG
-Muffed punt by JT
-Holding on the Cam run

- They fumbled twice inside the 15 yard-line
- They threw 2 dumbass interceptions late
- They gave us a 4th and 36 conversion or else we don't have a chance to win at the end
- They hit Baxa way late out of bounds
- They tipped a ball and it still went right to Brevin who scored a TD

My point is, Miami gave the game away in some regards, but so did the gators. 2 turnovers deep in our territory that were nowhere near forced. Truthfully, both teams had a few positives to take away but way more negatives, IMO. Super sloppy game on both sides. Really a game nobody deserved to win. But if you have the ball for 36 minutes to 24, you have a +3 advantage in turnovers and still lose, you played a pretty awful football game. Less than 4.5 yards per play cements that. The defense probably played well enough to win. The offense and special teams, literally not even close.

Advertisement
Back