Al Blades, Asante Samuels Jr and or Tyson Campbell

Hurricanes_5

Band
Banned
Just wondering if we can only get two of the three who do you guys prefer? We already for the most part have high faith in blades coming so who could be the last of the two samuels or campbell?

Advertisement
xQEbuwS.gif

Just wondering if we can only get two of the three who do you guys prefer? We already for the most part have high faith in blades coming so who could be the last of the two samuels or campbell?
It's not even a question to me, I like Samuel and think he is a good player but I think he ultimately goes to fsu....
blades and Campbell...
Campbell has a very high ceiling

Al and Tyson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Blades and Campbell. And if tyreke wants in we get him to.

But Patterson is definitely a drop, and burns will probably only be a walk on or on track scholarship and still play.

But Patterson is definitely a drop, and burns will probably only be a walk on or on track scholarship and still play.

If burns practices and plays footbal his track scholly will convert to a football scholly so he will likely be running track only

Jobe is all in. He may have been looking before but not anymore. Too much momentum to leave

If burns practices and plays footbal his track scholly will convert to a football scholly so he will likely be running track only

Not if he doesn't take an official visit and get a written offer. Then it only converts to football if he plays in a game

Advertisement
You take Tyson cause he's the top of the line ... I love Samuel but if you have to pick between them I'd take Blades solely because he's a Blades and he WILL be elite ... That's blood .. Blades is real Blood

No way jobe leaves if we win on the field and hold the class together. Unless his academics are questioned, which I don't expect to happen.
Blades isn't going anywhere but UM.

No way jobe leaves if we win on the field and hold the class together. Unless his academics are questioned, which I don't expect to happen.
Blades isn't going anywhere but UM.
If we can get him in as an EE he will be a Cane. His father has basically already said that

Advertisement
Plain and simple you find room for all of them. We are still not in a position to pick and choose. Stack chips and build competition. IMO Samuels goes to FSU though.

Campbell and Samules for sure, both better prospects than Blades.

Samuels is not a better prospect than blades. Blades has a higher ceiling than him. When blades is on he is on. Plus there is literally no scenario where blades won't be in this class

Advertisement
Putting the legacy last name aside and going off strictly ability...I want Samuel and Campbell.

I don't know if you guys are aware but this past 2016 season, Blades lost his starting CB spot on his own high school team to Sophomore Jaden Davis.

I think Blades can be a dynamic safety. He needs serious work at CB but he is a tremendous athlete.

Last edited:
People just like to conjuring up anything just to rile people up. Blades is in this class already lol and he's a better prospect than Samuel

People just like to conjuring up anything just to rile people up. Blades is in this class already lol and he's a better prospect than Samuel

The OP asked a question, we answered it..and no one here has said he would not be in this class.

Learn to read

Advertisement
Back