Al Blades, Asante Samuels Jr and or Tyson Campbell

Samuels the best cover corner in south fl imo & as of now a better prospect than blades altought blades cieling high as ****..i want em all tho

He may be, but we already have enough 5'9 DB's on our roster. Malek, Bandy, Russell, Hall is 5'10.5! All of them will be interchangeable at the nickel spot. No room for another midget DB!

Yeah if Bandy and Young live up to expectations, we really won't need him. Still would love to have him though, especially since Jobe aint coming and Campbell is still a big if. Actually, if we can secure Tyreke, that makes Samuel expendable. Tyreke got massive height advantage and most people think his future is at CB not safety.

You can never have enough talent on your team. This post is just crazy.

Advertisement
Samuels the best cover corner in south fl imo & as of now a better prospect than blades altought blades cieling high as ****..i want em all tho

He may be, but we already have enough 5'9 DB's on our roster. Malek, Bandy, Russell, Hall is 5'10.5! All of them will be interchangeable at the nickel spot. No room for another midget DB!

Yeah if Bandy and Young live up to expectations, we really won't need him. Still would love to have him though, especially since Jobe aint coming and Campbell is still a big if. Actually, if we can secure Tyreke, that makes Samuel expendable. Tyreke got massive height advantage and most people think his future is at CB not safety.

So get another 'talented' DB that's taller. Problem solved

So get another 'talented' DB that's taller. Problem solved

True talent doesn't grow on trees. Reminds me of the internet homers saying " yea dude we don't need Teddy Bridgewater we have Preston Dewey". smh.

Samuel over all , Kid is A str8 DOG when it comes down to the play being on the line. throw them in the the jungle aka field and Samuel getting out first and thats how it is.

With that being said we should land all 3 ! but when it comes down to playing football and who should be playing on the field .. 1. Samuel 2. Campbell and 3. Blades

Thats real ****

Samuel over all , Kid is A str8 DOG when it comes down to the play being on the line. throw them in the the jungle aka field and Samuel getting out first and thats how it is.

With that being said we should land all 3 ! but when it comes down to playing football and who should be playing on the field .. 1. Samuel 2. Campbell and 3. Blades

Thats real ****

lmao. Samuel trash compared to freaks Blades and Campbell. What u smokin?

Advertisement
samuel better than Campbell now? oh lawd....... LOL...
I'm out this thread bruh. The hype train done took off with no brakes

Last edited:
I'm out this thread bruh. The hype train down took off with no brakes

Samuel wouldn't let Louisville talk trash to his team before the game .. IJS ... Samuel a dog like a true cane suppose to be

I'm out this thread bruh. The hype train down took off with no brakes

Samuel wouldn't let Louisville talk trash to his team before the game .. IJS ... Samuel a dog like a true cane suppose to be

Wtf does that have to do with Campbell, blades,frierson, jobe, Russell,hall or Ivey like they wouldn't do the same...

Last edited:
Advertisement
i believe all our 2018 dbs wouldnt let that happen , just stating that samuel is a dog unlike previous players we had on our team . get samuel and get them all

Advertisement
Back