Al Blades, Asante Samuels Jr and or Tyson Campbell

Is this Blades being benched thing last year true? If so that is a bit worrisome. Pete or Liberty do you have any insight?

Here we go lol.... smh

What is the problem? Someone can't highlight a concern about a player? Must you get defensive about everything? You did the same bull**** with whenever anyone questioned Golden. The schtick is old and corny.

Advertisement
Blades is a fine take, has upside...

Personally if only allowed 2 of those 3, I'd take Samuel and Campbell.

Putting the legacy last name aside and going off strictly ability...I want Samuel and Campbell.

I don't know if you guys are aware but this past 2016 season, Blades lost his starting CB spot on his own high school team to Sophomore Jaden Davis.

I think Blades can be a dynamic safety. He needs serious work at CB but he is a tremendous athlete.

A lot of people won't admit that cuz the kids last name....I want him in this Class because of the bloodline but he's not on jobe hall or Tyson's level. Not to knock the kid I want him but that's what my eyeballs see when I watch the film

If we don't take an elite member of the Blades family, we deserve Al Golden back. Blades are MF Canes from birth (except the weird dude who went to Pitt). Blades and Campbell and shut it down.

Advertisement
Putting the legacy last name aside and going off strictly ability...I want Samuel and Campbell.

I don't know if you guys are aware but this past 2016 season, Blades lost his starting CB spot on his own high school team to Sophomore Jaden Davis.

I think Blades can be a dynamic safety. He needs serious work at CB but he is a tremendous athlete.

lol this is garbage from another selfhating loserish Cane fan. Anytime there is a Cane lock or an early Cane commit, fans like this **** think the kid is worthless because these fans can't fathom why anyone would want to commit here instead of at Bama or FSU. Massive inferiority complex.

Blades, Campbell, Ivey, and Samuel are the best CB prospects on our board. Jobe, Hall, and Frierson don't come close as CBs - they're safeties.

Eh...3000 has a keen eye for DB play from what I've seen on Hurricane boards over the years.

Is this Blades being benched thing last year true? If so that is a bit worrisome. Pete or Liberty do you have any insight?

Here we go lol.... smh

What is the problem? Someone can't highlight a concern about a player? Must you get defensive about everything? You did the same bull**** with whenever anyone questioned Golden. The schtick is old and corny.
Stfu pull up the posts, how was I defending golden when I been wanted him gone since we had the debacle vs Louisville at the bowl game and when he went into hiding when the penn state job opened? Foh with the dumb sh*t

lol this is garbage from another selfhating loserish Cane fan. Anytime there is a Cane lock or an early Cane commit, fans like this **** think the kid is worthless because these fans can't fathom why anyone would want to commit here instead of at Bama or FSU. Massive inferiority complex.

Blades, Campbell, Ivey, and Samuel are the best CB prospects on our board. Jobe, Hall, and Frierson don't come close as CBs - they're safeties.

Eh...3000 has a keen eye for DB play from what I've seen on Hurricane boards over the years.

Thanks brother...it's all good.

The fryolator at Burger King must be down again which is why we see Tedidiocy posting during the day.

Advertisement

A lot of people won't admit that cuz the kids last name....I want him in this Class because of the bloodline but he's not on jobe hall or Tyson's level. Not to knock the kid I want him but that's what my eyeballs see when I watch the film

I think there's some truth it. If he wasn't a Blades, I don't think the want would be as high for him but nevertheless, he is a tremendous athlete and a DOG on the football field.

If Paul Williams was the DB coach, I would be worried about his development but after watching what Coach Rumph did with Corn Elder...I trust him tremendously!

I think there's some truth it. If he wasn't a Blades, I don't think the want would be as high for him but nevertheless, he is a tremendous athlete and a DOG on the football field.

If Paul Williams was the DB coach, I would be worried about his development but after watching what Coach Rumph did with Corn Elder...I trust him tremendously!

They will look good cuz that front 7 serious.....but if we can get asante u get asante kid is a great cover corner

They will look good cuz that front 7 serious.....but if we can get asante u get asante kid is a great cover corner

Agreed bro! Well said

Advertisement
Blades is the 70th best player in the class and the folks on here think he "needs work".

lol

He's a better CB prospect than Jobe, Hall, and Frierson, and on the same level as Campbell, Ivey, and Samuel.

Blades is the 70th best player in the class and the folks on here think he "needs work".

lol

He's a better CB prospect than Jobe, Hall, and Frierson, and on the same level as Campbell, Ivey, and Samuel.

Everybody on your list of names needs work. You think they're a finished product? Hall and Frierson are S prospects. Hall might be a better CB than blades. His feet are def. Better IMO and he's faster. Anyways, Hall looks like the athletic safety Miami hasn't had an awhile.

Advertisement
Samuels the best cover corner in south fl imo & as of now a better prospect than blades altought blades cieling high as ****..i want em all tho

Where do y'all get this sh*t from. It's like y'all stick on to these phrases and just keep saying it... he's the best cover corner says who? Better than Ivey in coverage? I doubt it

Samuels the best cover corner in south fl imo & as of now a better prospect than blades altought blades cieling high as ****..i want em all tho

He may be, but we already have enough 5'9 DB's on our roster. Malek, Bandy, Russell, Hall is 5'10.5! All of them will be interchangeable at the nickel spot. No room for another midget DB!

He may be, but we already have enough 5'9 DB's on our roster. Malek, Bandy, Russell, Hall is 5'10.5! All of them will be interchangeable at the nickel spot. No room for another midget DB!

Yeah if Bandy and Young live up to expectations, we really won't need him. Still would love to have him though, especially since Jobe aint coming and Campbell is still a big if. Actually, if we can secure Tyreke, that makes Samuel expendable. Tyreke got massive height advantage and most people think his future is at CB not safety.

Advertisement
Back