Al Blades, Asante Samuels Jr and or Tyson Campbell

Advertisement
People just like to conjuring up anything just to rile people up. Blades is in this class already lol and he's a better prospect than Samuel

Relax Broke, people are allowed to have their own opinions.

Is this Blades being benched thing last year true? If so that is a bit worrisome. Pete or Liberty do you have any insight?

Samuels and Campbell would be top 2 choices for sure. But, since we aren't getting Samuels, concentrate on Campbell and Blades.

Advertisement
So was Blades benched? Or shifted to safety? Because there is a HUGE difference between the 2.

He played both last year, best thing about blades is he is no where near his full potential. He has a lot of room to grow

Samuel > Blades right now. But I believe Blades becomes the better player in the end... surnames aside. Campbell a take all day. Samuels would be sweet because F$U fans think he's a heavy lean.

Advertisement
LOVE Blades, but let's be 100% transparent here, Blades is 5th or 6th on the DB wish list.

Jobe
Campbell
Surtain Jr.
Hall
Ivey
Samuel
Blades
Russell
Frierson

Advertisement
LOVE Blades, but let's be 100% transparent here, Blades is 5th or 6th on the DB wish list.

Jobe
Campbell
Surtain Jr.
Hall
Ivey
Samuel
Blades
Russell
Frierson

Meh. I don't think there is much separation after Jobe Campbell and Surtain. You could easily argue Blades is better than Ivey and Samuel.

NEVER EVER bet against any member of the almighty Blades family.

They have earned that right.

Give me Blades and any other member of their family even if they are infants.

Jobe
Campbell
Surtain Jr.
Hall
Ivey
Samuel
Blades
Russell
Frierson

Wow at the lack of love for Frierson. But to each his own.

Advertisement

Jobe
Campbell
Surtain Jr.
Hall
Ivey
Samuel
Blades
Russell
Frierson
Get ready for broke to try to skull **** you through the internet.

Putting the legacy last name aside and going off strictly ability...I want Samuel and Campbell.

I don't know if you guys are aware but this past 2016 season, Blades lost his starting CB spot on his own high school team to Sophomore Jaden Davis.

I think Blades can be a dynamic safety. He needs serious work at CB but he is a tremendous athlete.

lol this is garbage from another selfhating loserish Cane fan. Anytime there is a Cane lock or an early Cane commit, fans like this **** think the kid is worthless because these fans can't fathom why anyone would want to commit here instead of at Bama or FSU. Massive inferiority complex.

Blades, Campbell, Ivey, and Samuel are the best CB prospects on our board. Jobe, Hall, and Frierson don't come close as CBs - they're safeties.

Advertisement
Back