Al Blades and Tennessee?

Advertisement
If people on here actually respected the blades family they'd stop pressuring the kid. UM fans are the only thing that can **** this up.
That's because most UM fans are pu$$ies, especially on this board. Bunch of grown cry babies.

If you think I'm such a **** then meat me in the blue lot?

This post and the sig you have lmaooo

I actually looked Laz up because of the Sig. I saw something about him doing a car jacking but didn't see anything on a bank robbery.

Lol... There you go you ****** Animals.

If you bashed him or talked **** go apologize to him on Twitter & learn to relax.

[TWEET]876592439510917120[/TWEET]
Nice!!!!

Someone on this board speculated and called it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL. The kid is diva'ing out. He's looking for someone to blame to justify turning his back on UM, or he's just looking for even more attention than he already gets.

Sack up, Al. Canes love and support Canes. Commit, and everyone will love you. Keep playing games, and you'll turn Canes off to you. It ain't the Miami Al Blades; it's the Miami Hurricanes.
Speaking of someone who shoulda sacked up today.....

Lol... There you go you ****in Animals.

If you bashed him or talked **** go apologize to him on Twitter & learn to relax.

Haha. Love ya LCE but (within reason and in appropriate amounts) it's okay to call these kids out if they play games. I'm just beyond happy that Al Jr soon showed his demeanor to be more like Al Sr and he only acted a diva for a brief moment here. He knows who really loves him.

LOL. The kid is diva'ing out. He's looking for someone to blame to justify turning his back on UM, or he's just looking for even more attention than he already gets.

Sack up, Al. Canes love and support Canes. Commit, and everyone will love you. Keep playing games, and you'll turn Canes off to you. It ain't the Miami Al Blades; it's the Miami Hurricanes.
Speaking of someone who shoulda sacked up today.....

he took visits. i forgot who said it on here before, but he said hes coming to miami but hes gonna enjoy the process/visits/etc. let these kids have their fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20170618-204108.jpg

If people on here actually respected the blades family they'd stop pressuring the kid. UM fans are the only thing that can **** this up.

So if UM fans are too eager to have Al Jr (who is supposedly recruiting his *** off for UM according to the insiders) be a Hurricane that will turn him off and make him go somewhere else? That makes sense.

My point is proven. Kid was always a cane and people should've chilled the **** out and let him have his moment pressure fee.

Advertisement
Back