Al Blades and Tennessee?

Advertisement
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
tumblr_n5516uHhVa1rgpyeqo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
[TWEET]876528675512037376[/TWEET]
In case yall were wondering, he reads this site.

Advertisement

Ok... Then he knows we were hoping for a commit today. Guess it ain't happening. This is a fan message board. Not everything on this or any other board is always going to be roses. If anything, there's just disappointment today but the reality is that he never said he was committing today, people speculated that. It is what it is.

Honestly, he decommitted from us a while back. I'm not sure why he hasn't committed back. He's clearly wanted here and some of it is love and respect for what the Blades family has meant to this program. If that makes us "fake supporters", so be it. I'm not apologizing for it.

Last edited:
You know it's getting dangerous when the Black Reaper shows up in a thread.

I'm still confident he's committing today because that's what everyone was hammering me with the other day when I was questioning why Mr. UM hasn't committed yet.

New storyline developing: Yet another South Florida mom who hates her kid and wants him far away from her.

Get your popcorn and enjoy the Father's Day commitment.

The fsu troll is predictable. Any faint smell of bad news as he is ready at the keyboard.

LOL. The kid is diva'ing out. He's looking for someone to blame to justify turning his back on UM, or he's just looking for even more attention than he already gets.

Sack up, Al. Canes love and support Canes. Commit, and everyone will love you. Keep playing games, and you'll turn Canes off to you. It ain't the Miami Al Blades; it's the Miami Hurricanes.

Ok... Then he knows we were hoping for a commit today. Guess it ain't happening. This is a fan message board. Not everything on this or any other board is always going to be roses.

Preach. Stay off message boards if you're looking for every UM fan to suck you off when you sing the praises of UT and remain de-committed to UM. Some of us don't play like that.

Advertisement
Al Blades being a legacy or not is certainly worthy of a Miami offer. Would love to have him here.

Having said that, I never understood the reason why parents want there kids out of state so bad. I've lived in a few other places than Florida within the last few years. Crime happens anywhere, not just in Miami. Kids being away from their comfort zone could actually be more of a detriment to a kid's collegiate career/academic studies.

If Blades reads these forums, than that's cool and all. You don't think fans from other fanbases say some asinine ****?

As a highly rated recruit, I wouldn't care about what some random poster on an internet forum says. That's not going to determine where I go to school that could shape my life for the next 40-50 years.

I don't give a fck if he reads the site or not. His decision shouldn't be based on what people on this site talk about day and night. We got. O thing better to do..We're just fans who LOVE this program and want to see it at the top of the hill once more. We chop it up cause we're trying to pass the time when are wives or girlfriends are mad at us..which is all the time.

I use it to catch a break from school or work and the girlfriend ( who hates the amount of time I spend on this ****).

His decision should be based on his mother fcking last name lol. Fcking Blades! Somebody slap some sense into this jit

Rant done

The point being, is maybe you guys should just relax and let him do his thing, he's being hounded for something that he literally doesn't have to do for another 6-8 months.

The staff met with Al & his family just a few days ago, they knew he was visiting Tenn & they know where he stands.

The vitriol is undeserved, let him go through the process, there's no LOI's being signed by anyone any time soon, let it play out.

Advertisement
Look whether he had committed today, next month or a few months from now doesn't matter, as long as he's a cane at the end of the day. How can some of y'all be upset because he didn't commit on a day you guessed that he would do it? I mean come on, he never said that he was going to commit today, people just came up with a theory and convinced themselves that it would happen. Lol..... chill out

If people on here actually respected the blades family they'd stop pressuring the kid. UM fans are the only thing that can **** this up.

Ok... Then he knows we were hoping for a commit today. Guess it ain't happening. This is a fan message board. Not everything on this or any other board is always going to be roses.

Preach. Stay off message boards if you're looking for every UM fan to suck you off when you sing the praises of UT and remain de-committed to UM. Some of us don't play like that.

Exactly. And get the sand out of your ****** in time to realize that apathy from a fanbase is the true sign of disrespect. Not when one won't slurp you constantly when you're playing teenage diva games.

Advertisement
LOL. The kid is diva'ing out. He's looking for someone to blame to justify turning his back on UM, or he's just looking for even more attention than he already gets.

Sack up, Al. Canes love and support Canes. Commit, and everyone will love you. Keep playing games, and you'll turn Canes off to you. It ain't the Miami Al Blades; it's the Miami Hurricanes.

Really can't even argue with any of this

:noidea:

The point being, is maybe you guys should just relax and let him do his thing, he's being hounded for something that he literally doesn't have to do for another 6-8 months.

The staff met with Al & his family just a few days ago, they knew he was visiting Tenn & they know where he stands.

The vitriol is undeserved, let him go through the process, there's no LOI's being signed by anyone any time soon, let it play out.

Honestly there has been very very minimum "vitriol" on this board towards Blades today or the past couple days. A couple posters calling him a drama queen. Most of the angry posts are guys yelling at people for being soft shouldered with concern about him and Tennessee.

Tennessee is a joke.

I got my bachelors degree from that sorry *** excuse for a university. The school sucks and there's absolutely nothing for a kid from Miami to do around there (unless you think truck-pulls or line dancing at the Cotton Eyed Joe are interesting). Knoxville is a dying ****-hole town full of racist rednecks that don't understand what life is like outside of that farty dirt patch.

Why any kid is interested in that dead program is so far beyond me. Butch Jones is done after this year and the whole presence of that amateur coaching staff reeks of desperation.

I was so happy to get the **** out of there after four years. Still laugh every time they send me an email asking for donations.

Advertisement
Back