Al Blades and Tennessee?

If people on here actually respected the blades family they'd stop pressuring the kid. UM fans are the only thing that can **** this up.
That's because most UM fans are pu$$ies, especially on this board. Bunch of grown cry babies.

Advertisement
The point being, is maybe you guys should just relax and let him do his thing, he's being hounded for something that he literally doesn't have to do for another 6-8 months.

The staff met with Al & his family just a few days ago, they knew he was visiting Tenn & they know where he stands.

The vitriol is undeserved, let him go through the process, there's no LOI's being signed by anyone any time soon, let it play out.

Where's the "vitriol?" I haven't seen anyone say anything rotten about him. UM fans pretty much all want him here. And when other UM fans advance a narrative that he's going to commit on Father's Day like it's a lead pipe lock, then there will be clowning around when that doesn't happen.

It's a fcking message board. There will be shenanigans. Half the guys in here probably aren't even UM fans.

Advertisement
It will hurt to see a Blades play anywhere else other than Miami but choosing that piece of garbage program would just stupid. If he doesn't chose Miami then at least go to a powerhouse somewhere better tha Tennessee lol

Miami is trending way up. The Hurricanes are on a trajectory toward renewed greatness. If someone has the ability to be a major part of that and chooses not to then so be it. I won't lose an sleep for a second. It is their loss.

When we are contending for nattys again in a couple years every kid that said no to this U is going to regret it. Especially one that would have been the hometown favorite and hero.

Blades is one of my favorites in this class. Sure I'd like him to publicly commit now, but I don't recall him ever giving a date etc. what I care about is signing day, and I hope this Dog commits when it matters most..on paper.

If people on here actually respected the blades family they'd stop pressuring the kid. UM fans are the only thing that can **** this up.

So if UM fans are too eager to have Al Jr (who is supposedly recruiting his *** off for UM according to the insiders) be a Hurricane that will turn him off and make him go somewhere else? That makes sense.

Advertisement
You know it's getting dangerous when the Black Reaper shows up in a thread.

I'm still confident he's committing today because that's what everyone was hammering me with the other day when I was questioning why Mr. UM hasn't committed yet.

New storyline developing: Yet another South Florida mom who hates her kid and wants him far away from her.

Get your popcorn and enjoy the Father's Day commitment.

The point being, is maybe you guys should just relax and let him do his thing, he's being hounded for something that he literally doesn't have to do for another 6-8 months.

The staff met with Al & his family just a few days ago, they knew he was visiting Tenn & they know where he stands.

The vitriol is undeserved, let him go through the process, there's no LOI's being signed by anyone any time soon, let it play out.

I'm not sure I've seen any vitriol.
But I do think some people are starting to wonder what he is doing.
Just my opinion.

[TWEET]876528675512037376[/TWEET]
In case yall were wondering, he reads this site.

Ok... Then he knows we were hoping for a commit today. Guess it ain't happening. This is a fan message board. Not everything on this or any other board is always going to be roses.

Preach. Stay off message boards if you're looking for every UM fan to suck you off when you sing the praises of UT and remain de-committed to UM. Some of us don't play like that.

Exactly. And get the sand out of your ****** in time to realize that apathy from a fanbase is the true sign of disrespect. Not when one won't slurp you constantly when you're playing teenage diva games.

Meant to upvote, but I tried to do it with my peni$.

I think we've all been Goldenized in varying degrees, and are really gunshy when it comes to recruits - some fans suffer more anxiety than others - some suffer from Occhiolism - and some that really aren't that dumb - but they sure have a lot of bad luck thinking.

I think it's the boredom of this portion of the season - we have nothing BUT nitpicking to do, and it would be just great to relax and know all the fine recruits we need are in the fold.

Advertisement

Where's the "vitriol?" I haven't seen anyone say anything rotten about him. UM fans pretty much all want him here. And when other UM fans advance a narrative that he's going to commit on Father's Day like it's a lead pipe lock, then there will be clowning around when that doesn't happen.

It's a fcking message board. There will be shenanigans. Half the guys in here probably aren't even UM fans.
I wasn't just talking about on here, it's happening on Twitter as well.

I never said he was committing on Fathers Day, but an announcement can come this Summer, Paradise hasn't happened yet & the season hasn't started yet either.

All I'm saying is, he's catching heat when if Miami really had something to worry about the staff would be handling his recruitment different.

I think we've all been Goldenized in varying degrees, and are really gunshy when it comes to recruits - some fans suffer more anxiety than others - some suffer from Occhiolism - and some that really aren't that dumb - but they sure have a lot of bad luck thinking.

I think it's the boredom of this portion of the season - we have nothing BUT nitpicking to do, and it would be just great to relax and know all the fine recruits we need are in the fold.

This

There are dudes on 247 going into gheytor tears mode because Nesta took "miami commit" off his twitter apparently. Pretty sad actually.

I wasn't just talking about on here, it's happening on Twitter as well.

I never said he was committing on Fathers Day, but an announcement can come this Summer, Paradise hasn't happened yet & the season hasn't started yet either.

All I'm saying is, he's catching heat when if Miami really had something to worry about the staff would be handling his recruitment different.

And if UM fans didn't want him here so badly the narrative would be he's not getting enough love.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back