Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
But we still have IC rules. This isn't the Grambling volleyball team here.
We can take up to 32 IC. 25 + up to 7 transfers for each transfer we lose. We only signed 14 recruits, so that means we could sign 18 transfers as long as we’re under 85 total scholarships. Assuming we lose a few more transfers (Pope, Wiggins, Jennings, and Hall so far that I remember), and we’ve already taken 8, that gives us another 10 by my count. Someone correct me if I’m wrong here.

Advertisement
We can take up to 32 IC. 25 + up to 7 transfers for each transfer we lose. We only signed 14 recruits, so that means we could sign 18 transfers as long as we’re under 85 total scholarships. Assuming we lose a few more transfers (Pope, Wiggins, Jennings, and Hall so far that I remember), and we’ve already taken 8, that gives us another 10 by my count. Someone correct me if I’m wrong here.

You are wrong here.

We can take up to 29 ICs this year due to 2021 grayshirts. If we exceed that number it would be due to grayshirting in August 2022.

You should also review the rules on replacement ICs. Only kids who transfer out AFTER December 15th give us a replacement IC. Pope and Wiggins and Jennings don't count.

Read the rules before you try to explain the rules to me.

You are wrong here.

We can take up to 29 ICs this year due to 2021 grayshirts. If we exceed that number it would be due to grayshirting in August 2022.

You should also review the rules on replacement ICs. Only kids who transfer out AFTER December 15th give us a replacement IC. Pope and Wiggins and Jennings don't count.

GIF by Achievement Hunter

You are wrong here.

I mean I straight up said correct me if I'm wrong, implying I wasn't 100% sure. What greyshirts did we have? Regardless, there is still plenty of room for more transfers. We know there will be guys leaving, so even if those three don't count.

Advertisement
I think he's likely being recruited primarily to slot into the SDE role. But, positional versatility is a strength of his so it might not totally be either/or

I think you’re right. We don’t have a legit SDE right now. Maybe the USC kid also in that spot. Harvey and them are too light to set the edge

You are wrong here.

TOC: Based on your understanding of the rules, the current roster and incoming (confirmed) enrollees, where do we stand? i.e., how many additional portal transfer can we accept without further attrition?

Advertisement
Yes the one from Gaby 12 hours ago. Apologies they aren't frequent enough for you

I didn’t see it you dip****! There are hundreds a of post and threads on this board. You really in your feelings over Gaby and how people on this board are treating him?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back