Akheem Mesidor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He
plane landing GIF by NowThis
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Posting off topic constantly in threads. Stop spamming threads with nonsense that isn't about the thread topic.
Are you stupid by chance? I have zero clue what any of y'all's topics are in any thread. I simply respond to things I'm tagged in as I was raised better than to simply ignore people. I never have any clue what the threads are as I rarely have time to read any of them. Now a question for you. Are you consistently spamming when you go around posting dribble like you just tagged me in and wasting everyone's time with a meaningless post? Sorry to have offended you unc. U win.

Advertisement
Are you stupid by chance? I have zero clue what any of y'all's topics are in any thread. I simply respond to things I'm tagged in as I was raised better than to simply ignore people. I never have any clue what the threads are as I rarely have time to read any of them. Now a question for you. Are you consistently spamming when you go around posting dribble like you just tagged me in and wasting everyone's time with a meaningless post? Sorry to have offended you unc. U win.
That's choice. The guy who can't read thread titles is asking me if I'm stupid. How about you pay attention going forward. Thank you in advance!

That's choice. The guy who can't read thread titles is asking me if I'm stupid. How about you pay attention going forward. Thank you in advance!
Yet you just spammed the board again with another stupid off topic post. Atleast the posts your geriatric self consistently ******* and moans about are all football related.

He is constantly starting fights with @SWFLHurricane . He doesn't care about this thread. He cares about attacking one particular poster.

Advertisement
He is constantly starting fights with @SWFLHurricane . He doesn't care about this thread. He cares about attacking one particular poster.
Actually, I care about not having my time wasted because huge chunks of threads are derailed with OT posts. It just so happens the poster you referenced is the most notorious for derailing threads.

This is the last time I'll respond to this nonsense. A moderator has already asked for the OT posts to stop.

Actually, I care about not having my time wasted because huge chunks of threads are derailed with OT posts. It just so happens the poster you referenced is the most notorious for derailing threads.

This is the last time I'll respond to this nonsense. A moderator has already asked for the OT posts to stop.

The thread is 8 pages long. You could easily skip over the post once you see who the poster is. This isn't the first thread in which you've complained, even today. Come on, you've spent more time responding than the hypothetical time you wasted reading posts from a poster you don't like.

I understand the issue, I am not completely unsympathetic, but come on. It's the off-season and things are moving slowly (except for the baseball game thread). This kind of reminiscing happens every year, and even more so on weekends when all of our alums are back and Iron Arrow is tapping.

Advertisement
I was in college in WV (Concord) when the blocked punt/TD happened. I ran through the dorm talking **** to those country hicks, **** near got jumped.

Good times
I don’t believe you went to college in WV for one ******* second lol.

Advertisement

Try the ignore feature. Like I’ll do to you…

The thread is 8 pages long. You could easily skip over the post once you see who the poster is. This isn't the first thread in which you've complained, even today. Come on, you've spent more time responding than the hypothetical time you wasted reading posts from a poster you don't like.

I understand the issue, I am not completely unsympathetic, but come on. It's the off-season and things are moving slowly (except for the baseball game thread). This kind of reminiscing happens every year, and even more so on weekends when all of our alums are back and Iron Arrow is tapping.
He's just Mad he ain't eating a plate of Wings, off some fine chicks ***. @Coach Macho ....I got you Bro......
1540781C-7C15-49F4-8C4B-FB4DBF63A93C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back