Ahmmon Richards needs us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Top dog for sure that would’ve done extremely well in the league. Would’ve loved to see what he would look like in a real offense

What exactly is his specific neck condition?

Was it ever revealed?
It was Rosier syndrome....a serious but not fatal ailment that occurs when you have an excessive amount of whiplash due to football passes being overthrown and underthrown towards you. Can be aggravated by getting hit at a very high velocity by a 225 pound Safety.

God bless ahmmon! Can’t give you my neck though. College education is the key.

Advertisement
What exactly is his specific neck condition?

Was it ever revealed?

Pretty sure it was something like Malek. Cracked vertebrae. Don't know if either had surgery, but my guess would be neither did, because the risk was too high. Which would then mean neither could play football again.

Pretty sure it was something like Malek. Cracked vertebrae. Don't know if either had surgery, but my guess would be neither did, because the risk was too high. Which would then mean neither could play football again.
Feel so bad for those guys. I broke a vertebrae but in my lower back so not as serious. Feel the effects most days, can’t imagine how it’s affected them.

Advertisement
Feel so bad for those guys. I broke a vertebrae but in my lower back so not as serious. Feel the effects most days, can’t imagine how it’s affected them.

And it's not like "OK don't play football and you're fine." You get in a semi-serious car accident and risk immediate death.

The school should do something where they give scholarships to people in the Richards family, because he was going to have NFL money and be able to pay for anybody in his family that can't afford school, and frankly is good pr

Same thing with Malek Young, maybe they can become GAs

Advertisement

Don’t know about AR2 but Malek definitely had surgery. At beginning of season ESPN did a segment on him and how he was still being part of the program. The segment starts off with him picking up his hair to show off the huge scar down the back of his neck. They also showed clips of him in hospital before going into the surgery.

Don’t know about AR2 but Malek definitely had surgery. At beginning of season ESPN did a segment on him and how he was still being part of the program. The segment starts off with him picking up his hair to show off the huge scar down the back of his neck. They also showed clips of him in hospital before going into the surgery.

Thank you for this. Honestly I was really thinking he did while not being sure. Either way, surgery is no joke, and especially spinal surgery.

As long as he's physically okay longterm that kid will be fine. He's as funny as he is articulate. Sucks beyond belief how this aspect of his life ended but like DJack and Malek Young, they could be destined for greater things.

Advertisement
Back