Ahmmon Richards needs us

Advertisement
And it's not like "OK don't play football and you're fine." You get in a semi-serious car accident and risk immediate death.
Exactly, people don’t see the signs because they walk around normally most days but even minor things can set off an injury like that

We need to somehow get this guy in front of a camera more. Not sure what his interests are, but he could definitely have a future in media if he wanted one.

Feel for him and Young. Such a shame.

Advertisement
I didn't want to clutter the forum with another thread so ill just use this one to ask my question. God bless this kid

Anyone know the possibility of a comeback? I heard somewhere that he is getting a second opinion on his injury. Cant find any source online though.

I didn't want to clutter the forum with another thread so ill just use this one to ask my question.

Anyone know the possibility of a comeback? I heard somewhere that he is getting a second opinion on his injury. Cant find any source online though.
Not happening.

Advertisement
The school should do something where they give scholarships to people in the Richards family, because he was going to have NFL money and be able to pay for anybody in his family that can't afford school, and frankly is good pr

Same thing with Malek Young, maybe they can become GAs

To be fair we're trying to give his brother one...

Do we know when this injury occurred? On what play during which game?

AR82 is a funny follow on Twitter and will always be a beast in my book.

Advertisement
love richards. talking **** to all the gator fans on twitter meanwhile mark pope is calling henderson the goat

Advertisement
pope is becoming my least favorite hurricane.

of course cooneys bro is defending pope from all the fans giving him heat. we play them in august and you have nesta, Deejay, and even richards going at gator fans and players, meanwhile, pope is just feeding them w compliments

This guy should donate, not doing much else for society
neck.jpg

Advertisement
Back