AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
just catching a glimpse of PS2, Campbell, and Nests in cane gear has me orgasmic.

Sorry guys I was jus stating a fact didn’t mean to have you all in your feelings. They coming. We coo? Lol

Sorry guys I was jus stating a fact didn’t mean to have you all in your feelings. They coming. We coo? Lol

Nah you’re just a real loser. Don’t have to act like it’s one or the othe other. Quit being a board cop you northeastern dip****

Advertisement

Nah you’re just a real loser. Don’t have to act like it’s one or the othe other. Quit being a board cop you northeastern dip****

I’m really not a troll haha. Just said they do photo shoots every visit. That is all. I’m sorry I truly didn’t mean to take a dump in the punch bowl. Some of you guys are more worse than Patriots homers. Haha

[MENTION=2676]BostonCane[/MENTION] so you honestly think that you’re providing the board with some sort of levity here? Come on sir, that’s BS.

The only reason you are in this thread is to simply **** in Cheerios under the vail of “I don’t want people to get hurt”. LMFAO

Everyone on this board knows that these kids take pictures on their other visits. Not earth shattering news.

Please exit stage left & enjoy the pit of misery.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=2676]BostonCane[/MENTION] so you honestly think that you’re providing the board with some sort of levity here? Come on sir, that’s BS.

The only reason you are in this thread is to simply **** in Cheerios under the vail of “I don’t want people to get hurt”. LMFAO

Everyone on this board knows that these kids take pictures on their other visits. Not earth shattering ness.

Extremely well said, thank you!

I’m really not a troll haha. Just said they do photo shoots every visit. That is all. I’m sorry I truly didn’t mean to take a dump in the punch bowl. Some of you guys are more worse than Patriots homers. Haha

No it a the simple fact you knew what it was gonna do once you posted that. We all know they do photo shoots but there was a time we didnt think we'd get those guys on campus at the sametime on the last weekend before signing day. So excuse me and the board for the level of enthusiasm that we have . Cool?

Advertisement
Haha you guys are soft man. Just keeping it a hunnit. Serious question tho if they do come what numbers will they wear? Will it be a duke situation when he gave up 3 for Tracy Howard? Because Bandy already has 2 and Ivey has 8 and alledgely got an 8 tattoo recently

Pretty sure they only have to move one number from the one they want. # 3 (Delaney) and # 7 (Norton) should be available.

I’m sure they will work out the number thing.

Nystate calling negative people out. Lol. Go put on your mix of old spice and high karate.

Everyone on this board knows that these kids take pictures on their other visits. Not earth shattering ness.

LOL. Needs repeating. Touche!

Advertisement

Na wasn’t my intentions at all. Sorry you guys feel that way. My comments were unnecessary and ruined the joy of this board and I apologize. They coming. Coo? Lol

To the non believers, If these 3 right now in this moment were at Bama with these same photos and videos, how many comments would be here saying............They Gone!!!

Dilly, Dilly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back