AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

You’re an even bigger dork, as your hobby is obsessing over guys who are obsessed with recruiting.

Peter departure has everyone in this board in looking silly. going to be worse than canesport in a few months

Let me get this straight! You created a username and password on a website designed to provide information on 18 year old kids, then voluntarily clicked on, and commented in, a thread which sole existence is for people to talk about where certain 18 year old kids may be going to college.

And then proceeded to give people sh*t for obsessing where these kids go?

Seems like an odd place to be for someone who doesn't care about 18 year old kids?

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses . Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

A lot of sweeping statements in that post. So if you pay $10 for the information it's less pathetic? Why are you on this thread? And, why do you follow recruiting? Like everyone else - it's your choice to click. You're here for the information as well - but you're less desperate for it?

Also, paragraphs are a beautiful thing!

Hope this is legit. Huge addition if true.

Considering Coburn is taking an additional unofficial visit to UT this weekend, I don't buy it.

Lets just call it as it is. If he flips to canes then my friend was right. If he doesnt flip he was wrong. Just going off what he told me. I agree though its hard to flip texas kids.

Advertisement
who is billy?

My buddy i grew up with. Lives down in houston and trains local athletes down there for football,baseball, basketball

I want to believe but **** it sounds too good to be true.

I agree, this is a message board about miami recruiting so i thought it was worthy of sharing. I got excited too, because from who it was coming from he wouldn't just text me to stir **** up, but i feel the same seems too good to be true

who is billy?

My buddy i grew up with. Lives down in houston and trains local athletes down there for football,baseball, basketball

I agree, this is a message board about miami recruiting so i thought it was worthy of sharing. I got excited too, because from who it was coming from he wouldn't just text me to stir **** up, but i feel the same seems too good to be true

Appreciate the info. Kids say things when they don't really mean them and that's the most likely scenario here. Hope I'm wrong

who is billy?

Wednesday we all find out the truth on all the kids.

who is billy?

Wednesday we all find out the truth on all the kids.

Exactly. These are teenagers. They change their mind everyday. I doubt it too but we’ll see

Advertisement
Weird with Coburn. Texas Mods saying he's expecting to stick like everyone thought but would be a huge surprise.

so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

You’re an even bigger dork, as your hobby is obsessing over guys who are obsessed with recruiting.

Peter departure has everyone in this board in looking silly. going to be worse than canesport in a few months

Let me get this straight! You created a username and password on a website designed to provide information on 18 year old kids, then voluntarily clicked on, and commented in, a thread which sole existence is for people to talk about where certain 18 year old kids may be going to college.

Seems like an odd place to be for someone who doesn't care about 18 year old kids?

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ******* pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses. Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

Aww looks like someones feelings got hurt.

Lmao the irony is real.

What's your deal with spaces before periods? Dude is lecturing us on how to live our lives and probably dropped out of high school.

Advertisement
Why would deejay tweet about 2019 kids and the pipeline when he’s hosting Chatman?

I don't know. But it came 2 minutes after this tweet so I'm pretty sure that's who he was talking about.

[TWEET]959545691679969282[/TWEET]

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses . Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

I could care less about what they ordered for dinner. Their dessert choice is the only thing that matters.

I’m glad someone said what I was thinking! [emoji3] Thanks for trying to keep it light in here dfagundo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses. Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

Lmao the irony is real.

What's your deal with spaces before periods? Dude is lecturing us on how to live our lives and probably dropped out of high school.

Good one. Did not know grammar was that important in a message board filled with dumbasses like yourself. Probably living at moms house playing videos games worrying about 18 decision

Advertisement

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses. Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

Lmao the irony is real.

Good one. Did not know grammar was that important in a message board filled with dumbasses like yourself. Probably living at moms house playing videos games worrying about 18 decision

Yet your here posting. Oh the irony

I’m thinking “La Petite Maison” is a logical choice for the AH4 recruiting dinner tonight.

One of Miami’s hottest restaurants, they’re known for their rack of lamb with cuscus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back