AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I like AUcane, but isn't he also an Auburn fan? AU? If so, there's your answer.

AU is Not for Auburn

It's not for ****in' gold either though, is it?

Lol. Far too clever but I like it. It’s for another academic institution In the US.

Man i was sure i was on it with the Gold hahah. [MENTION=2545]Classic[/MENTION] looks like we were both wrong.

What does the AU stand for? American in DC?

Yup. Gotta give it to you for the gold one - I should have stuck with that!

This is off topic for this thread but just thought id share. I'm by no means an insider or know where any of these recruits will go but one of my best friends lives down in Houston and works out with Keondre Coburn on a regular basis and they're pretty close. Keondre told him there's a good chance he flips to miami and loved it down here and how coach kool can develop him.

Verifiable, honest "insider information" by someone that has 4 posts!
Classic example of how one post can lead to a case of banana in the tailpipe.

Kids from Texas, don't flip on Texas. Not happening. Unless his whole family wants to move with him.

There's alot of smoke but i agree with you i honestly don't see it happening. Just thought i'd share that information god forbid thats so bad

Feel free to share a screenshot of that conversation brother! Get the CanesInsight crew really fired up!

Advertisement
This is off topic for this thread but just thought id share. I'm by no means an insider or know where any of these recruits will go but one of my best friends lives down in Houston and works out with Keondre Coburn on a regular basis and they're pretty close. Keondre told him there's a good chance he flips to miami and loved it down here and how coach kool can develop him.

Verifiable, honest "insider information" by someone that has 4 posts!
Classic example of how one post can lead to a case of banana in the tailpipe.

Kids from Texas, don't flip on Texas. Not happening. Unless his whole family wants to move with him.

There's alot of smoke but i agree with you i honestly don't see it happening. Just thought i'd share that information god forbid thats so bad

Feel free to share a screenshot of that conversation brother! Get the CanesInsight crew really fired up!

Marvin Austin, but please tell yourself otherwise

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The board should probably be more or less quiet the next 48 hours. I wouldn't expect any news, just relax and have a great super bowl weekend.

Let our guys close on them and meet back here on monday, deal? Deal.

Oh yeah, cause we are famous for low expectations, relaxing and being quiet. You’ve post it’s of good stuff last couple days, but seriously?

another 100 pages before Monday.

Yeap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back