AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Anybody else see Anthony Schwartz's tweet about an hour ago?? If we ever needed concrete proof that these kids, even the ones committed, signed, and/or currently playing for other schools are reading what we post here, we just got it.

You gonna share what he said or just leave us all hanging here?

[TWEET]959567822107152384[/TWEET]

Some of you guys take it too far, but there's people like y'all in every fan base. Schwartz also shouldn't be so concerned about anonymous comments on a message board...

Mods should delete that.

We don’t need to be seen as promoting or sponsoring that garbage in any way on this site.

Advertisement
Anybody else see Anthony Schwartz's tweet about an hour ago?? If we ever needed concrete proof that these kids, even the ones committed, signed, and/or currently playing for other schools are reading what we post here, we just got it.

My bad man. I've been on the site for a good while but have posted very little. Don't know how to do the screenshots tweet sharing thing. And I know someone asked another poster how to do it and got a play by play but I forget what thread that was in. Thanks to those who posted it.

Mods should delete that.

We don’t need to be seen as promoting or sponsoring that garbage in any way on this site.

Where is it? Unfortunately it’s surely not the only one.

Around page 65 of this thread. it was a response to him laughing at Marco's stadium joke this morning.

EDit - I was way off. Cant find it cause of the merging of threads

Last edited:

Those posts are awful by themselves but yeah keep making them because nobody sees them outside of this website.

People just now realizing this... lol.

Pete is(or was idk) a well respected Canes info guy so of course recruits know about this site. I said it before we only had like 2 insiders Pete and Ivin who actually knew what was going on in the recruiting world.

Your only going to find a bunch of Canes fan here, 247sports, or twitter. (Side note: We sure can blow someone up on Twitter. I must of seen a Canes player trending in the top 3 at least 10 times this year.)

Advertisement
I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses. Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

Aww looks like someones feelings got hurt.

Lmao the irony is real.

What's your deal with spaces before periods? Dude is lecturing us on how to live our lives and probably dropped out of high school.

Good one. Did not know grammar was that important in a message board filled with dumbasses like yourself. Probably living at moms house playing videos games worrying about 18 decision

It's basic English, my dude.. And all of your putdowns are trite. "you must be a gator", "you live at your moms and play video games", and "You guys cried like hoes". You don't think I haven't seen this 1,000 times on this board and around the internet? Not only do you have poor grammar, but you're just bad at arguing. Take your L

Go cry like girl if these kids don’t commit and pretend like it’s the end of the world.If you have anything else to say I’m in Miami and go to all the canes games you can show you’re face and not act tough behind a screen . Let’s see who takes then real L

I smell a ***** in the room

Why would deejay tweet about 2019 kids and the pipeline when he’s hosting Chatman?

I don't know. But it came 2 minutes after this tweet so I'm pretty sure that's who he was talking about.

[TWEET]959545691679969282[/TWEET]

So i clicked on the link to the recruit DeeJay was tweeting at, i don't have twitter however i was curious what the kids said, and he called us his "Third Dream School" :ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

Lmao revoke that offer

It just speaks volumes about youngins today. I'm still laughing at Third Dream school. That's fuggin great. I just called my wife my third dream wife, she laughed too!
Why revoke? If you look at his offers he called Clemson one of his childhood dream schools and Georgia one of his childhood dream schools so we just offered so he said The U is his 3rd dream school(in no particular order) and you act like b!tches? foh!

Whoever said that was definitely wrong and took things way overboard. It’s hilarious however for Schwartz to try and act all innocent. Going out
of his way to kick ish about Miami and not expect to get hit back. Mind your business. Stop being scorned because you didn’t get offered.

Grown men need to stop talking to these kids

I don't know. But it came 2 minutes after this tweet so I'm pretty sure that's who he was talking about.

[TWEET]959545691679969282[/TWEET]

So i clicked on the link to the recruit DeeJay was tweeting at, i don't have twitter however i was curious what the kids said, and he called us his "Third Dream School" :ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

Lmao revoke that offer

It just speaks volumes about youngins today. I'm still laughing at Third Dream school. That's fuggin great. I just called my wife my third dream wife, she laughed too!
Why revoke? If you look at his offers he called Clemson one of his childhood dream schools and Georgia one of his childhood dream schools so we just offered so he said The U is his 3rd dream school(in no particular order) and you act like b!tches? foh!

Was joking

Advertisement

Well since they come here and see our post :

TC, Surtain II, Nesta, and Chatfield...put on for the soil. Be legends in your own backyard. Our class is already special, but w/ you four, it will become legendary.

Become the newest member of the strongest college football fraternity in America. Be the next great Miami Hurricane chucking up The U on your way to the HOF. We don't just need you guys....we want you guys. It's not just about helping out The U, it's about becoming apart of something much bigger than football. It's about letting the nation know that no one produce better athletes then So. Fla and when united at the home school, no one can beat us.

We set the blue print for what all these other schools are trying to do; whether that's matching "Miami speed," nick-naming recruiting classes, utilizing our infamous Miami 43 defenses as their scheme, throwing up their school's logo....we started all of that. Golden wrecked us, we understand that, but Richt, a Miami Made guy, who has put just as many PRODUCTIVE NFL players in the league as any coach, is now bringing us back to glory.

Become a legend vs. being just another guy. Be apart of family vs. being apart of another football program. Come to a top 50 academic institution in the nation and have a fall back plan in place for you. There's a reason why ESPN have aired our University 3 separate times....and w/ you guys, it'll be a fourth.

Well since they come here and see our post :

TC, Surtain II, Nesta, and Chatfield...put on for the soil. Be legends in your own backyard. Our class is already special, but w/ you four, it will become legendary.

Become the newest member of the strongest college football fraternity in America. Be the next great Miami Hurricane chucking up The U on your way to the HOF. We don't just need you guys....we want you guys. It's not just about helping out The U, it's about becoming apart of something much bigger than football. It's about letting the nation know that no one produce better athletes then So. Fla and when united at the home school, no one can beat us.

We set the blue print for what all these other schools are trying to do; whether that's matching "Miami speed," nick-naming recruiting classes, utilizing our infamous Miami 43 defenses as their scheme, throwing up their school's logo....we started all of that. Golden wrecked us, we understand that, but Richt, a Miami Made guy, who has put just as many PRODUCTIVE NFL players in the league as any coach, is now bringing us back to glory.

Become a legend vs. being just another guy. Be apart of family vs. being apart of another football program. Come to a top 50 academic institution in the nation and have a fall back plan in place for you. There's a reason why ESPN have aired our University 3 separate times....and w/ you guys, it'll be a fourth.

Golden? Yeah, we were simply on FIRE before Golden came along. Well, dumpster fire...

Mods should delete that.

Around page 65 of this thread. it was a response to him laughing at Marco's stadium joke this morning.

Who cares? Soft shoulders should stay away from social media.
Next time don’t invite an entire fanbase to bash you BC you’re salty.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mods should delete that.

A grown man wished bodily harm upon children and your response is "who cares"?

Wow.

Mods should delete that.

A grown man wished bodily harm upon children and your response is "who cares"?

Wow.

Yes. Who cares? He’s 18 and invited comments. So one guy says something mean?
LMFAO at your soft shoulders too

Some of you guys take it too far, but there's people like y'all in every fan base. Schwartz also shouldn't be so concerned about anonymous comments on a message board...

Lol @ Schwartz getting upset and surprised by those comments....what does he think all those SEC opponent fan bases are gonna say when Auburn rolls in to say.....Athens or Baton Rouge? Its like he is trying to convince Nesta and the others that "UM fans are bad people and you shouldnt go there" type of tweet....classic...sounds salty....doesnt even know the poster...it could be a troll from other schools fan base or anything....lol....and guess what Schwartz? Wait untill you have to go play in the Iron bowl against bama!....its gonna get ugly bruh....

Lol @ Schwartz getting upset and surprised by those comments....what does he think all those SEC opponent fan bases are gonna say when Auburn rolls in to say.....Athens or Baton Rouge? Its like he is trying to convince Nesta and the others that "UM fans are bad people and you shouldnt go there" type of tweet....classic...sounds salty....doesnt even know the poster...it could be a troll from other schools fan base or anything....lol....and guess what Schwartz? Wait untill you have to go play in the Iron bowl against bama!....its gonna get ugly bruh....

^^^ He’s right you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back