AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Anybody else see Anthony Schwartz's tweet about an hour ago?? If we ever needed concrete proof that these kids, even the ones committed, signed, and/or currently playing for other schools are reading what we post here, we just got it.

Well since they come here and see our post :

TC, Surtain II, Nesta, and Chatfield...put on for the soil. Be legends in your own backyard. Our class is already special, but w/ you four, it will become legendary.

Become the newest member of the strongest college football fraternity in America. Be the next great Miami Hurricane chucking up The U on your way to the HOF. We don't just need you guys....we want you guys. It's not just about helping out The U, it's about becoming apart of something much bigger than football. It's about letting the nation know that no one produce better athletes then So. Fla and when united at the home school, no one can beat us.

We set the blue print for what all these other schools are trying to do; whether that's matching "Miami speed," nick-naming recruiting classes, utilizing our infamous Miami 43 defenses as their scheme, throwing up their school's logo....we started all of that. Golden wrecked us, we understand that, but Richt, a Miami Made guy, who has put just as many PRODUCTIVE NFL players in the league as any coach, is now bringing us back to glory.

Become a legend vs. being just another guy. Be apart of family vs. being apart of another football program. Come to a top 50 academic institution in the nation and have a fall back plan in place for you. There's a reason why ESPN have aired our University 3 separate times....and w/ you guys, it'll be a fourth.

Golden? Yeah, we were simply on FIRE before Golden came along. Well, dumpster fire...

Lol that’s all you could take from his post?

Advertisement
Where is it? Unfortunately it’s surely not the only one.

Around page 65 of this thread. it was a response to him laughing at Marco's stadium joke this morning.

Who cares? Soft shoulders should stay away from social media.

A grown man wished bodily harm upon children and your response is "who cares"?

Wow.

Yes. Who cares? He’s 18 and invited comments. So one guy says something mean?
LMFAO at your soft shoulders too

You obviously have some issues, sir.

Mods should delete that.

We don’t need to be seen as promoting or sponsoring that garbage in any way on this site.

Around page 65 of this thread. it was a response to him laughing at Marco's stadium joke this morning.

Wow.

Then people on here wonder why no one wants to stay home. Yea they going to racist *** states but at least they trying to hide it. It ain't that serious to want someone hurt. I think Rosier sucks but I ain't over here wishing he tears his ACL so he can't compete. It's a game people.

Advertisement
Anybody else see Anthony Schwartz's tweet about an hour ago?? If we ever needed concrete proof that these kids, even the ones committed, signed, and/or currently playing for other schools are reading what we post here, we just got it.

TC, Surtain II, Nesta, and Chatfield...put on for the soil. Be legends in your own backyard. Our class is already special, but w/ you four, it will become legendary.

Become the newest member of the strongest college football fraternity in America. Be the next great Miami Hurricane chucking up The U on your way to the HOF. We don't just need you guys....we want you guys. It's not just about helping out The U, it's about becoming apart of something much bigger than football. It's about letting the nation know that no one produce better athletes then So. Fla and when united at the home school, no one can beat us.

We set the blue print for what all these other schools are trying to do; whether that's matching "Miami speed," nick-naming recruiting classes, utilizing our infamous Miami 43 defenses as their scheme, throwing up their school's logo....we started all of that. Golden wrecked us, we understand that, but Richt, a Miami Made guy, who has put just as many PRODUCTIVE NFL players in the league as any coach, is now bringing us back to glory.

Become a legend vs. being just another guy. Be apart of family vs. being apart of another football program. Come to a top 50 academic institution in the nation and have a fall back plan in place for you. There's a reason why ESPN have aired our University 3 separate times....and w/ you guys, it'll be a fourth.

Loved that part amongst the rest of the post. Most of these boys that go away end up throwing up a "305" or "954" after a solid play or touchdown on the field. Why not do it for the hometown team and put a stop to all this nonsense about Texas and California and all that being the best. Don't get me wrong, great players in those states, but collectively, it's South Florida, then Florida, and then everyone else.

Mods should delete that.

We don’t need to be seen as promoting or sponsoring that garbage in any way on this site.

Wow.

To be fair I don't think any one of us actually want two people's knees to blow out. It was an acerbic, facetious joke. I upvoted it.

Wow.

Then people on here wonder why no one wants to stay home. Yea they going to racist *** states but at least they trying to hide it. It ain't that serious to want someone hurt. I think Rosier sucks but I ain't over here wishing he tears his ACL so he can't compete. It's a game people.

Some people lose all attachment with reality when it comes to this stuff.

It's as if "fandom" gives them carte blanche to leave all their moral standards at home. It's a tad bit scary, to be honest.

Football, and sport in general, is meant as a vessel of entertainment. A means of leisure. But you can't become a completely different being while cheering.

What if it was their son these comments were being made about? Would they still think it wasn't a big deal?

Advertisement

Wow.

To be fair I don't think any one of us actually want two people's knees to blow out. It was an acerbic, facetious joke. I upvoted it.

Joke or not, it's a bad look for the poster, the site and our entire fanbase.

Wow.

It's as if "fandom" gives them carte blanche to leave all their moral standards at home. It's a tad bit scary, to be honest.

Football, and sport in general, is meant as a vessel of entertainment. A means of leisure. But you can't become a completely different being while cheering.

What if it was their son these comments were being made about? Would they still think it wasn't a big deal?

They would be ****ed and say it's just a game if it was their son. No better then the racist people they complain about

Wow.

Joke or not, it's a bad look for the poster, the site and our entire fanbase.

Agreed. Should be deleted now, but had it not found its way to twitter I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Advertisement

Golden? Yeah, we were simply on FIRE before Golden came along. Well, dumpster fire...

So that's what you got from that message, huh?

Yeah & the all the SEC fans call the players the N word every time they make a mistake. So Schwartz shouldn't throw stones at a glass house.

Wow.

First. I don’t endorse the comment. But. Again. Who facking cares?

I actually have 2 sons. They usually don’t give a **** what other people say to them.
BC they understand other people can’t hurt them w words if they don’t let them.

And they’re both under 8

And if you, a nobody to me, wished them both to break their legs tonight, I wouldn’t give a flying fack

Advertisement

Wow.

Yes. Who cares? He’s 18 and invited comments. So one guy says something mean?
LMFAO at your soft shoulders too

Whats interesting to me is that Schwartz and Marco Wilson are really going out of their way to bash on UM....from the message broad post to the "30 min away from the stadium" garbage....it really tells you a lot about them....whats their "skin" in this? None of the AH4 have UF or Auburn as a finalist and yet they trying to sneak dis right before signing day....a time where their former and or current teammates are suppose to be enjoying the process with their families?! Smh.....kids....all those bad vibes wont stop the Inevitable....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back