AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Anybody else see Anthony Schwartz's tweet about an hour ago?? If we ever needed concrete proof that these kids, even the ones committed, signed, and/or currently playing for other schools are reading what we post here, we just got it.

You gonna share what he said or just leave us all hanging here?

[TWEET]959567822107152384[/TWEET]

Some of you guys take it too far, but there's people like y'all in every fan base. Schwartz also shouldn't be so concerned about anonymous comments on a message board...

I think it’s despicable that Schwartz and Wilson irritated our beloved Classic to the point where he was forced to wish ill upon them. They’re lucky he showed restraint.

Advertisement
Schwartz tweeting messages like he don't play for a fan base that will be threatening to lynch his *** as soon as the jag drops a pass?? Lol fck him and his knees

Also no doubt Schwartz and Marco are salty we didn't recruit them hard (even though we should have). ANYONE here would take Schwartz over Bethel (don't BS) and we should of scoop up all the Wilson kids. (The irony is for years we've taken Canes legacy no matter the ratings but the ones Canes legacy family we decide to pass on THREE TIMES 2/3 so far were really good players to).

Advertisement
Also no doubt Schwartz and Marco are salty we didn't recruit them hard (even though we should have). ANYONE here would take Schwartz over Bethel (don't BS) and we should of scoop up all the Wilson kids. (The irony is for years we've taken Canes legacy no matter the ratings but the ones Canes legacy family we decide to pass on THREE TIMES 2/3 so far were really good players to).

Bethel is a corner you moron

Schwartz worried about that? Lmao

What they gonna say about you when you drop a ball in bama boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else see Anthony Schwartz's tweet about an hour ago?? If we ever needed concrete proof that these kids, even the ones committed, signed, and/or currently playing for other schools are reading what we post here, we just got it.

You gonna share what he said or just leave us all hanging here?

[TWEET]959567822107152384[/TWEET]

Some of you guys take it too far, but there's people like y'all in every fan base. Schwartz also shouldn't be so concerned about anonymous comments on a message board...

I think it’s despicable that Schwartz and Wilson irritated our beloved Classic to the point where he was forced to wish ill upon them. They’re lucky he showed restraint.

I should never have been put in this position.

Well since they come here and see our post :

TC, Surtain II, Nesta, and Chatfield...put on for the soil. Be legends in your own backyard. Our class is already special, but w/ you four, it will become legendary.

Become the newest member of the strongest college football fraternity in America. Be the next great Miami Hurricane chucking up The U on your way to the HOF. We don't just need you guys....we want you guys. It's not just about helping out The U, it's about becoming apart of something much bigger than football. It's about letting the nation know that no one produce better athletes then So. Fla and when united at the home school, no one can beat us.

We set the blue print for what all these other schools are trying to do; whether that's matching "Miami speed," nick-naming recruiting classes, utilizing our infamous Miami 43 defenses as their scheme, throwing up their school's logo....we started all of that. Golden wrecked us, we understand that, but Richt, a Miami Made guy, who has put just as many PRODUCTIVE NFL players in the league as any coach, is now bringing us back to glory.

Become a legend vs. being just another guy. Be apart of family vs. being apart of another football program. Come to a top 50 academic institution in the nation and have a fall back plan in place for you. There's a reason why ESPN have aired our University 3 separate times....and w/ you guys, it'll be a fourth.

Well spoken...freaking Awesome words of wisdom. Where's my NOI, im signing ret now.

Advertisement
Schwartz tweeting messages like he don't play for a fan base that will be threatening to lynch his *** as soon as the jag drops a pass?? Lol fck him and his knees

This is going to become a meme on here now haha. Schwartz shouldn't have said anything.

I swear I don't want nobody named Schwartz on my team unless hes a kicker or punter lol

Look Marco Wilson has been trolling Miami forever it seems and Schwartz been doing it a lot this cycle too but I’m not going to wish no devastating injuries on players either that’s just ******* crazy.... Chad Wilson of all should be ashamed of his self , okay be salty all you want but at the end of the day that’s your son who talks sh*t about your university every chance he gets, show some **** respect...

This is going to become a meme on here now haha. Schwartz shouldn't have said anything.

Exactly fckn goofy *** clown... He's of legal age for me to talk all the **** in the world about his trash ***. Can't wait to watch his career begin and end on the bench.

Advertisement

Bethel is a corner you moron

Schwartz was an Athlete. He wasn't strictly a receiver prospect similar to Bethel. IMO Schwartz money position will be CB because he doesn't have the hands to be consistent in the SEC (right now). Bethel is basically the same prospect as Schwartz except Schwartz is taller and faster.

Not to mention, if we got Schwartz that would only help us land more of those AH kids.

Also, if my best work starts getting deleted, I'm outta here. Jokes are jokes. Nothing is sacred, especially the knees of my enemies.

Mods should delete that.

We don’t need to be seen as promoting or sponsoring that garbage in any way on this site.

Where is it? Unfortunately it’s surely not the only one.

Around page 65 of this thread. it was a response to him laughing at Marco's stadium joke this morning.

Who cares? Soft shoulders should stay away from social media.
Next time don’t invite an entire fanbase to bash you BC you’re salty.

Exactly. Fvck Schwartz and the entire Wilson family. You attack my momma, you better be ready to tap to strikes.

Typical snot-nosed pvssy starts **** with UM and then hides behind the “I’m just a kid” veil.

They’re lucky they got off as easy as they did. Try that **** with some Alabaga fans.

Advertisement

Around page 65 of this thread. it was a response to him laughing at Marco's stadium joke this morning.

A grown man wished bodily harm upon children and your response is "who cares"?

Wow.

Then people on here wonder why no one wants to stay home. Yea they going to racist *** states but at least they trying to hide it. It ain't that serious to want someone hurt. I think Rosier sucks but I ain't over here wishing he tears his ACL so he can't compete. It's a game people.

I don't care either... Marco and Schwartz ain't have the option "to stay home" lol

18 is grown enough to do life in prison so they're old enough for me not to give a fck what somebody says about them and their bxtch *** knees.

Mods should delete that.

We don’t need to be seen as promoting or sponsoring that garbage in any way on this site.

Next time don’t invite an entire fanbase to bash you BC you’re salty.

Exactly. Fvck Schwartz and the entire Wilson family. You attack my momma, you better be ready to tap to strikes.

Typical snot-nosed pvssy starts **** with UM and then hides behind the “I’m just a kid” veil.

They’re lucky they got off as easy as they did. Try that **** with some Alabaga fans.
[MENTION=11362]Fawk_U Haters[/MENTION] snitchin' Nevin Shapiro style. I won't forget this.

Question for the experts here: After tomorrow, the dead periods starts until NSD. Meaning that coaches can all and text recruits it no face to face visits? Thx.

Sad that Franchesca has officially overrun another thread with spam. Now less info, less relevant discussion and more back and forth nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back