AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Count me in with the Miami’s getting everybody crowd. I feel good. Bourbon over ice. My son got accepted to UM today. Threw some money at him with a Presidents scholly. Well deserved. Gave him something to think about. Here’s to closing well next week. Cheers.

Thats definately something to celebrate Gonzo. Congrats to the both of you!!

Thanks

Advertisement
This is off topic for this thread but just thought id share. I'm by no means an insider or know where any of these recruits will go but one of my best friends lives down in Houston and works out with Keondre Coburn on a regular basis and they're pretty close. Keondre told him there's a good chance he flips to miami and loved it down here and how coach kool can develop him.

Verifiable, honest "insider information" by someone that has 4 posts!

Like i said i'm not an insider or know anything concrete. Just relaying what i was told from somebody he's close with. I only have 4 post because i'm new to this message board.

No apology needed - you qualified your statement on the front end - it's just that we have a bunch of candyasses ready to slam anything and anyone for any reason.

I wish their parents would take a belt to their asses and send them to bed.

Peter departure has everyone in this board in looking silly. going to be worse than canesport in a few months

Let me get this straight! You created a username and password on a website designed to provide information on 18 year old kids, then voluntarily clicked on, and commented in, a thread which sole existence is for people to talk about where certain 18 year old kids may be going to college.

And then proceeded to give people sh*t for obsessing where these kids go?

Seems like an odd place to be for someone who doesn't care about 18 year old kids?

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses. Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

Aww looks like someones feelings got hurt.

Lmao the irony is real.

What's your deal with spaces before periods? Dude is lecturing us on how to live our lives and probably dropped out of high school.

Good one. Did not know grammar was that important in a message board filled with dumbasses like yourself. Probably living at moms house playing videos games worrying about 18 decision

It's basic English, my dude.. And all of your putdowns are trite. "you must be a gator", "you live at your moms and play video games", and "You guys cried like hoes". You don't think I haven't seen this 1,000 times on this board and around the internet? Not only do you have poor grammar, but you're just bad at arguing. Take your L

Why would deejay tweet about 2019 kids and the pipeline when he’s hosting Chatman?

I don't know. But it came 2 minutes after this tweet so I'm pretty sure that's who he was talking about.

[TWEET]959545691679969282[/TWEET]

So i clicked on the link to the recruit DeeJay was tweeting at, i don't have twitter however i was curious what the kids said, and he called us his "Third Dream School" :ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

Why would deejay tweet about 2019 kids and the pipeline when he’s hosting Chatman?

I don't know. But it came 2 minutes after this tweet so I'm pretty sure that's who he was talking about.

So i clicked on the link to the recruit DeeJay was tweeting at, i don't have twitter however i was curious what the kids said, and he called us his "Third Dream School" :ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

Lmao revoke that offer

Advertisement

Lmao revoke that offer

It just speaks volumes about youngins today. I'm still laughing at Third Dream school. That's fuggin great. I just called my wife my third dream wife, she laughed too!

Let me get this straight! You created a username and password on a website designed to provide information on 18 year old kids, then voluntarily clicked on, and commented in, a thread which sole existence is for people to talk about where certain 18 year old kids may be going to college.

Seems like an odd place to be for someone who doesn't care about 18 year old kids?

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses. Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

Lmao the irony is real.

What's your deal with spaces before periods? Dude is lecturing us on how to live our lives and probably dropped out of high school.

Good one. Did not know grammar was that important in a message board filled with dumbasses like yourself. Probably living at moms house playing videos games worrying about 18 decision

It's basic English, my dude.. And all of your putdowns are trite. "you must be a gator", "you live at your moms and play video games", and "You guys cried like hoes". You don't think I haven't seen this 1,000 times on this board and around the internet? Not only do you have poor grammar, but you're just bad at arguing. Take your L

Go cry like girl if these kids don’t commit and pretend like it’s the end of the world.If you have anything else to say I’m in Miami and go to all the canes games you can show you’re face and not act tough behind a screen . Let’s see who takes then real L

Advertisement

Lmao revoke that offer

It just speaks volumes about youngins today. I'm still laughing at Third Dream school. That's fuggin great. I just called my wife my third dream wife, she laughed too!

Before or after she punched you in the junk?

Lmao the irony is real.

Go cry like girl if these kids don’t commit and pretend like it’s the end of the world.If you have anything else to say I’m in Miami and go to all the canes games you can show you’re face and not act tough behind a screen . Let’s see who takes then real L

"Go cry like girl"

You got me there !

You started this **** dude . And lmao at fist fighting over an internet argument .

Lmao revoke that offer

Doesn’t surprise me that they can have more than one “dream School” when they have no clue what ‘committed” means

so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

You’re an even bigger dork, as your hobby is obsessing over guys who are obsessed with recruiting.

Peter departure has everyone in this board in looking silly. going to be worse than canesport in a few months

I’ve followed recruiting for a while it’s part of being a fan of college football and the canes but it’s pretty ****ing pathetic you guys are desperate to know everything like thing during the visit . Begging for info from “insiders” and crying for the latest 247 AI desperately wanting to know what AI has posted . Go pay the $10 a month you cheap asses . Analyzing every tweet made by everyone . Creating multiple threads some begging on twitter and Ig being hurt by comments made by Marco Wilson and Schwartz . Some of you losers will be on here all night and weekend asking for any little bit of info that’s new like pussies. Some of you will even be asking what they ordered for dinner. If they don’t come some will bash these kids and their families for making a choice they feel is best for their future . Miami has signed a good class already loaded with talent . Added these guys will be great but they decide to go elsewhere best of luck to them. You guys will call for rumph Head when he’s done a great job coaching. You guys cried like hoes when jobe left can’t imagine what it will be like if they decide to leave. It’s a embarrassment and shame some of you represent this team and fan base . Let the coaches go their job that’s what they get paid to do and stop begging and crying likes es

And yet you're still here...so tell us, why are you here? Its friday, there's got to be a d1ck you could be swallowing instead of your miserable *** hanging around. You're the "Jobe" of the message board

Advertisement

Lmao revoke that offer

Before or after she punched you in the junk?

Everything was simultaneously, i never saw it coming!

Anybody else see Anthony Schwartz's tweet about an hour ago?? If we ever needed concrete proof that these kids, even the ones committed, signed, and/or currently playing for other schools are reading what we post here, we just got it.

Lmao revoke that offer

Doesn’t surprise me that they can have more than one “dream School” when they have no clue what ‘committed” means

Man i shocked. I literally have never seen that before haha. I was rolling. Imagine having to recruit that kid, He counts his offers religiously and has multiple dream schools hahaha. I mean we're only #3 on the dream school list, i wonder how he actually has.

Advertisement
Anybody else see Anthony Schwartz's tweet about an hour ago?? If we ever needed concrete proof that these kids, even the ones committed, signed, and/or currently playing for other schools are reading what we post here, we just got it.

You gonna share what he said or just leave us all hanging here?

You gonna share what he said or just leave us all hanging here?

[TWEET]959567822107152384[/TWEET]

Those posts are awful by themselves but yeah keep making them because nobody sees them outside of this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back