AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
We all know how this plays out

They don’t pick us next week, then the “insiders” just shrug and say “something shady MUST have happened. They were solid. I was never wrong. Recruiting is fluid guysm, don’t shoot the messenger. They’re 17 years old and impossible to predict!”

And droopy guys like you say, "I'm glad I was wrong. I'm here to eat crow and celebrate with you guys after being a wet rag for the last 3 months and trying to **** on everyone's fun and optimism for the program."

You’re right. I’d love to be wrong.
Not sure why you think I’d wish against the Canes.
It’s my opinion that they aren’t coming, based on the last 10 years as my reasoning.
We’ll see, I guess.
This is the most emotional site I think I’ve ever seen.

You’ve repeated your baseless opinion 300 times, which would lead anyone to think you’re more concerned with being the guy who called the bad news than you are discussing the ever-changing variables.

Do you expect UM fans to be excited and welcoming of your ****** droopery? You woe is me Schleprock mfers are amazing in your lack of awareness. You’re on a UM board with mostly UM fans repeatedly throwing your wet blanket on conversations. No one is emotional. We just think you’re actually a cumbag.

FIFY

Advertisement
All per AI, and not copy pasted since you guys keep annoying D$ with that

Nesta- Says he's now considering UF and will make a decision between miami and the U

Chatfield - Will try to make it down to campus this weekend but may have a family thing in the way. Asserted that no team has a lead.

PS2: Finalists are alabama, clemson, LSU, and us. Said he would go where he feels most at home and is looking forward to checking out our campus this weekend.

More importantly... what's the Sileo update?

PS2 and Nesta are canes just like the sky is blue. In the dark with you all on the other two but it would be surprising (to me) if they don't sign with Miami.

A guess or you have reason to believe so?

No these are facts, not guesses.

Good enough for me.

Advertisement
LOL at suckers falling for Nesta playing them. This is further evidence that they’re looking to throw people off the UM trail.

Yep. Doubt he's going to go on ESPN and throw on a FU hat in the face of a coach he's know since 8 years old. Also, not buying Chatfield's comment that he may swing by this weekend 'but I don't know because me and my family got to do something'. He'll be there and if they want him he's a cane.

Also I noted all the mopes that put up their account as a wager in PS2 not coming. Our good friend [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] has graciously volunteered to serve sentences comes wednesday.

I expect to hold court once everything is official. It will be an unbiased execution of justice.

Good to see the IP bets have some teeth on the recruiting board. Too many guys have offered themselves up on the main board only to continue posting after they smashed into a glacier.

Advertisement
Also I noted all the mopes that put up their account as a wager in PS2 not coming. Our good friend [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] has graciously volunteered to serve sentences comes wednesday.

I expect to hold court once everything is official. It will be an unbiased execution of justice.

Good to see the IP bets have some teeth on the recruiting board. Too many guys have offered themselves up on the main board only to continue posting after they smashed into a glacier.

I want nothing more than to see In [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] be sent to Bolivia. And for that reason, I pray to god that we get the AH4. It will be a nice addition to our football team, as well.

Edit: Sh*t gonna be bumpy in the next week.

Take one.

p-12448-4176.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Men, tomorrow marks the war of all war on the crootin' trail for our fine university's football program this year. The fight will be hard! It will be tough! But, we have strong men! Good men! My hope is that they come back victorious! If not? Fire Rumph. If so, REJOICE!

Take one.

View attachment 57899

I'm impressed that you are still allowed to be here

Advertisement
LOL at suckers falling for Nesta playing them. This is further evidence that they’re looking to throw people off the UM trail.

Yep. Doubt he's going to go on ESPN and throw on a FU hat in the face of a coach he's know since 8 years old. Also, not buying Chatfield's comment that he may swing by this weekend 'but I don't know because me and my family got to do something'. He'll be there and if they want him he's a cane.

I laughed so hard when I read his quote. I've definitely used that excuse before haha. Id be surprised if he doesn't stop by

Its up for debate if they want to play for Rumph. But one thing we do know is the players and Surtain Sr. Respect and have a relationship with Rumph. Its VERY telling that were not scrambling to sign more players. Thats 4 schollies were holding for them. Those kids are at least going to keep it real with Rumph and let them know there not coming. Very positive sign that were not scrambling to sign more players

Rumph is not a clown. He's a smart, no bs dude who takes his craft seriously. Now, that may not be the ideal makeup from a recruiting standpoint. But he doesn't come off as some hustler or used car salesman. And to guys like Surtain Sr., who have been around the block, that should matter.
Perfectly said. Rumph’s style probably doesn’t play well with hustlers, handlers, and leeches. But if the recruit is from a good solid family, they will respect his simple no nonsense approach. It’s simply unfortunate that there aren’t more of those solid families down here not looking to parlay their sons into quick emoluments.

Yes your team doesn't have a shot. The hurricanes on the other hand have a shot

Pete’s last update on Campbell before leaving was we had no shot.

What’s changed?

is he coming down for a visit?

So that automatically qualifies us as having a shot?

Yes. And Pete never said we had "no shot" at Campbell. In fact, this is what he said about Campbell:

Until he actually sets up an official visit to Coral Gables, I will consider him a long shot, and even then it will be tough.

You're changing his words to fit your agenda.

Did you see the 24/7 article that was just posted on Campbell?

This is a trip for him to enjoy with his boys. Nothing more. He’s Georgia bound.

Wow.

That Chatfield update is not good.

For the gators...

He said he barely talks to our coaches and likely won’t be coming this weekend.

How is that bad for the Gators?

False...He said he didn't talk to coaches much that particular day, and he said he wasn't sure if he will make it down.

Why twist the quote around like that?

You are correct.

My mistake.

The question is where do you spend your off season once you are done, in paradise or some isht hole like Athens or Alabama! Yes he will make enough money that it’s not his issue but what about his teAmmates who will not be as fortunate. The U and usc are great places for that. Now that our facilities and coaching is on par with every other school ...#nobrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back