AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
LOL at suckers falling for Nesta playing them. This is further evidence that they’re looking to throw people off the UM trail.

Advertisement
All per AI, and not copy pasted since you guys keep annoying D$ with that

Nesta- Says he's now considering UF and will make a decision between miami and the U

Chatfield - Will try to make it down to campus this weekend but may have a family thing in the way. Asserted that no team has a lead.

PS2: Finalists are alabama, clemson, LSU, and us. Said he would go where he feels most at home and is looking forward to checking out our campus this weekend.

More importantly... what's the Sileo update?

PS2 and Nesta are canes just like the sky is blue. In the dark with you all on the other two but it would be surprising (to me) if they don't sign with Miami.

A guess or you have reason to believe so?

Last edited:
This.

We have no shot at Campbell. Outside shot at PS2.

Yes your team doesn't have a shot. The hurricanes on the other hand have a shot

Pete’s last update on Campbell before leaving was we had no shot.

What’s changed?

Reading comprehension isn't your strength.

I got his joke. I’m a Gator fan.

Very original and clever!

That isn't what I meant. Pete never said we had no shot. In fact, he said it was a long shot but would not be surprised if he ended at Miami at the end. Carry on with your agenda on the board. It is obvious you want the meltdown of all meltdown's.

AH4 keep talking about family and being comfortable.... I’ve hung around the tailgate with Pete, Gil,Ivey, spoken a few times with Hall... it doesn’t get more “family” than this 2018 class. They’re all like brothers. You’re a short drive away from your house. Your family can come see you at every game. I don’t know how any other situation can compare
If family and being comfortable is really the biggest factor than we’re going minimum 3/4

All that plus what’s going on with the program being on the rise it’s a no brainer.

It’ll be a done deal when they walk into the campus this weekend and are greeted by all our alumni’s

But kids are kids and they make wild decisions that’s why I’m feeling 3/4

All I know is when I was being recruited to play baseball out of state I did not want to leave.

I think at this point we lead for surtain

Advertisement
Now Florida is suddenly in the picture?

This makes me think that Chatfield is gone to Florida because why else would Nesta consider UF unless it to play with Chatfield there?

Listen, NSD is on the Feb. 7th. If we whiff on everyone Rumph needs to be gone on the 8th and Coach Kool is officially no longer this untouchable coach on staff.

Last edited:
how have no pics surfaced yet?

this.

Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

It’s worth noting that none of these kids hve posted anything from any of their in home visits with head coaches. That Georgia picture of TC and crew came from a family member.
View attachment 57872
I’ve noticed that as well. So is this Tyson’s sister or a cousin or sum? Asking simply cause it’s her pinned tweet.

Sister. She's the one uga had offered the job to.

So long story short you’re confident in 3/4 (maybe not Chatfield).

Im confident we got a good shot at them yeah. As of now i think we got 2.

This.

We have no shot at Campbell. Outside shot at PS2.

Yes your team doesn't have a shot. The hurricanes on the other hand have a shot

Pete’s last update on Campbell before leaving was we had no shot.

What’s changed?

is he coming down for a visit?

So that automatically qualifies us as having a shot?

Why would you visit somewhere you didnt want to go? Why would you waste their time and make then think they have a shot ?

Every time you post something I'm just going to flip it on you

Nesta- Says he's now considering UF and will make a decision between miami and the U

Chatfield - Will try to make it down to campus this weekend but may have a family thing in the way. Asserted that no team has a lead.

PS2: Finalists are alabama, clemson, LSU, and us. Said he would go where he feels most at home and is looking forward to checking out our campus this weekend.

PS2 and Nesta are canes just like the sky is blue. In the dark with you all on the other two but it would be surprising (to me) if they don't sign with Miami.

A guess or you have reason to believe so?

No these are facts, not guesses.

Advertisement
Kim-Jong-Un-using-binoculars-4-July-2017.jpg

You will either be a legend or a pariah.

Has Nesta had an OV to UM? Lol.

Can someone ban chosen? He’s a either a troll or retarded.

Advertisement
If I'm these young men's parents I would look at what Georgia players did in College and the league. Mark Richt takes a back seat to no one. If Georgia would have spent the money like the other top tier programs, I believe he would have won a championship or two. Think about how he grabbed that official during the bowl, in what some would call a meaningless game for us. He has passion and is a helluva coach. I believe those young men parents know what time it is, and they are not messing with the UM of the past 3 staffs.

You are 100% correct. CMR not only evaluated talent at a very high level against the likes of the alabummer machine, but he did it while being nickel and dimed to death by his own AD mcgoofy.

As far as the championships don't forget how herbstreit single handedly shafted CMR in 2007 from going to the championship with his if you didn't play in the conference championship you shouldn't qualify for the championship game thereby opening the floodgates for the voters to allow other teams to jump his team in the rankings. Then in 2008 herbstreit reversed course 180 degrees when the exact scenario came up and it was alabummer on the outside looking in but he convinced voters this time that they should be included in championship game.

CMR did an unbelievable job of resurrecting Georgia back from mediocrity and he did it on shoestring budget and with a minimal staff compared to those that he was going up against. He is a winner all the way around.

We all know how this plays out

They don’t pick us next week, then the “insiders” just shrug and say “something shady MUST have happened. They were solid. I was never wrong. Recruiting is fluid guysm, don’t shoot the messenger. They’re 17 years old and impossible to predict!”

And droopy guys like you say, "I'm glad I was wrong. I'm here to eat crow and celebrate with you guys after being a wet rag for the last 3 months and trying to **** on everyone's fun and optimism for the program."

You’re right. I’d love to be wrong.
Not sure why you think I’d wish against the Canes.
It’s my opinion that they aren’t coming, based on the last 10 years as my reasoning.
We’ll see, I guess.
This is the most emotional site I think I’ve ever seen.

You’ve repeated your baseless opinion 300 times, which would lead anyone to think you’re more concerned with being the guy who called the bad news than you are discussing the ever-changing variables.

Do you expect UM fans to be excited and welcoming of your ****** droopery? You woe is me Schleprock mfers are amazing in your lack of awareness. You’re on a UM board with mostly UM fans repeatedly throwing your wet blanket on conversations. No one is emotional. We just think you’re acting like a cumbag.

Advertisement
I still think Nesta is just playing games.

Don’t see him picking Florida, but if he did...oh my Lord the meltdown.

lol "meltdown". The kid is just needing a bit of attention. Tyson and PS2 getting most of the attention, I think - so he feels neglected. 1000% gonna be a Cane.

Also I noted all the mopes that put up their account as a wager in PS2 not coming. Our good friend [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] has graciously volunteered to serve sentences comes wednesday.

Bro I believe. Either you have a VPN ready for next week Wednesday just in case or you are not playing in these streets. I hope it’s the latter my dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back