AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Yeah our HC and entire defensive staff went to the Chatfield house for a staring contest.

All per AI, and not copy pasted since you guys keep annoying D$ with that

Nesta- Says he's now considering UF and will make a decision between miami and the U

Chatfield - Will try to make it down to campus this weekend but may have a family thing in the way. Asserted that no team has a lead.

PS2: Finalists are alabama, clemson, LSU, and us. Said he would go where he feels most at home and is looking forward to checking out our campus this weekend.

More importantly... what's the Sileo update?

PS2 and Nesta are canes just like the sky is blue. In the dark with you all on the other two but it would be surprising (to me) if they don't sign with Miami.

You will either be a legend or a pariah.

This. Dan you seem like a nice guy but prepare thy **** for an epic ripping of you are wrong.

Doherty was feeding Pete some misinformation purposefully.

This or Pete knew as well and had to hold back as well

I think Pete's sources inside the Hecth dried up once they learned he was running game for **** Nose Melki Kawa. Seeing as he just announced he's joining his agency firm, it's not a hard connection to make...

Thats the only logically explanation when you consider the timing. It went from dropping a podcast to new career path in the blind of an eye. I hope Pete didn't involve himself with a dirt bag.

All we Canes fan have is Ivins at this point and dude is a ND guy. Dude probably hates Miami as a ND guy but he's great at his job. He'll leave when he see a better opportunity sooner or later giving us no insiders.

Advertisement
Pete’s last update on Campbell before leaving was we had no shot.

What’s changed?

is he coming down for a visit?

So that automatically qualifies us as having a shot?

Yes. And Pete never said we had "no shot" at Campbell. In fact, this is what he said about Campbell:

Until he actually sets up an official visit to Coral Gables, I will consider him a long shot, and even then it will be tough.

You're changing his words to fit your agenda.

Did you see the 24/7 article that was just posted on Campbell?

This is a trip for him to enjoy with his boys. Nothing more. He’s Georgia bound.

Yea if I wanted to take a sweet vacation with my boys, I would definitely stay within a 20 mile radius of home.

Yes. And Pete never said we had "no shot" at Campbell. In fact, this is what he said about Campbell:

Until he actually sets up an official visit to Coral Gables, I will consider him a long shot, and even then it will be tough.

This is a trip for him to enjoy with his boys. Nothing more. He’s Georgia bound.

Yea if I wanted to take a sweet vacation with my boys, I would definitely stay within a 20 mile radius of home.

LOL. he took his vacation to Knoxville

Advertisement
New thread, preferable to the behemoth.

Nesta building excitement with the UF hat.

Chatfield has always preferred Miami, he "like them boys" referring to our coaching staff, and was coy about potentially visiting this weekend because he and his family "got to do something."

Tyson and Surtain still mulling things over but leaning toward the home team. Both say they'll go where they feel most comfortable or where they feel the best family atmosphere.

Plus, those boys are gonna be riding high after a stellar visit this weekend. They've been friends with tons of the kids on our team for years. Our campus is gorgeous. Mark Richt is a boss. Hartley's got the smirk, Dugans the donk, Diaz the lisp, Kul the cool, Banda the babe (wife), and Rumph the pedigree.

A concentrated effort by all of them and the staff to keep the Miami buzz quiet.

That's my read.

They comin'. At least 3/4.

DRINK UP.

So are we really believing that when the coaches visited him they didn’t talk to him that much?

With this Nesta and UF stuff, it’s becoming so clear all four of them are trying their best to create some drama around their announcement

Lol something like this? Walking through the halls of AH

Staff: sup Drew....

Chatfield: sup....

As they walk by each other

Advertisement
is dan sileo jr. a credible source? i dont want to get my hopes up.

He said it's from Andrew Ivins, he says it every time. He's just passing along info.

No. If that were the case he wouldn’t be saying Ps is a definite. He either has some intel or he is gambling.

lol it'd be hilarious if hes PS1

That would be a Christopher Nolan/ M Night Shamalan twist.

Advertisement

He's such a troll....at least conceal it or have fun with it. He can't even hide it.

It’s not a vacation just a nice weekend for him to enjoy.

Gourmet meal. Being pampered. All free of charge with his best buds. Why would anyone turn that down?

This. Dan you seem like a nice guy but prepare thy **** for an epic ripping of you are wrong.

I appreciate your concern but I'm not playing odds or guessing, I can assure you that Surtain is going to Miami.

I clearly spend a good amount of time on this site sharing info or trying to contribute, why would I lie and throw it all away.

Updated OP with Tyson article, which really didn't reveal squat so don't get your hopes up.

Only thing of note is that it sounds like he doesn't give a f about alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back