AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Rumor on the Ohio State board that Corey Raymond from LSU gonna be named a DB coach after signing day

This can't be true lol

Yeah not saying I believe it. Lsu fans are saying not true but wouldn't surprise me. I domt think Eddie O is right for the job at Lsu and maybe Raymond is bolting now.

What if Surtain is getting the job if he goes?? Let the conspiracy theories begin lol

Advertisement
Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

So he used 4 Os in “Gooood”? 4, correct?

Correct actually it had two d's. He just hit me and said trust me we good again

good with what? the AH DB's?

GOOOODD:

1 G in a 7 letter word = 1 Guy from G(eorgia's) 7th district = Ezzard. Confirmed.

4 O's = 'O' is 15th letter in alphabet, There are 4 of them. 4*15=60 = Six T's = nesTa silvera, Tyson campbell, paTrick surTain, nigel beThel, & jamarcus chaTman. = six T's. Confirmed.

2 D's = 2 (a)DD(itional) D(awgs) on the D(line) = Keondre Coburn & Jordan Miller. Confirmed.

No need to worry about tomorrow, We getting everyone, this just confirms it.

Advertisement
I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

Its official. Thin d*ck drizzle is troll through and through. He has been on the board six days and is now the most arrogant poster going.. Dont take the bait and move along.

Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

GOOOODD:

1 G in a 7 letter word = 1 Guy from G(eorgia's) 7th district = Ezzard. Confirmed.

4 O's = 'O' is 15th letter in alphabet, There are 4 of them. 4*15=60 = Six T's = nesTa silvera, Tyson campbell, paTrick surTain, nigel beThel, & jamarcus chaTman. = six T's. Confirmed.

2 D's = 2 (a)DD(itional) D(awgs) on the D(line) = Keondre Coburn & Jordan Miller. Confirmed.

How long did it take for you to come up with that lmao

GOOOODD:

Hilarious

Advertisement
I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

Its official. Thin d*ck drizzle is troll through and through. He has been on the board six days and is now the most arrogant poster going.. Dont take the bait and move along.

Man stfu you too stupid to know anything except what u read on here. I'm arrogant because I'm a Leo and I'm not taking nobody sh*t. If I bring you info just be happy I did don't tell me Realus don't know nothing. If u don't want it don't read it go back to looking at cbs

Advertisement
LSU CBs starting to roll in for Surtain. The end is nigh.

I wouldn't look into crystal balls too much right now. They have to pick somebody even if they don't know. Use it or lose it type deal. Everybody is picking LSU because that is where he was suppose to go for earlier in the year.

Man stfu you too stupid to know anything except what u read on here. I'm arrogant because I'm a Leo and I'm not taking nobody sh*t. If I bring you info just be happy I did don't tell me Realus don't know nothing. If u don't want it don't read it go back to looking at cbs

Did this guy just cite his astrological sign?

I am deceased.

Advertisement

two words troll. Anger management.

GOOOODD:

Best post I’ve read in a while.

Nice work.

GOOOODD:

Lol

Advertisement
Back