AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
DSJ is real.
Nesta is trollin'.
Chatman is comin'.

3fa5e36260375867377b75cb4813f6a2f5d6b68ea3b8c88f4d646fb509c7d0f8.jpg

I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

You aren’t telling us good news. Realus doesn’t know what the Heritage kids are going to do.

Neither fo the guys with the Guesstal Balls you mentioned a couple posts above.

I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

You aren’t telling us good news. Realus doesn’t know what the Heritage kids are going to do.

And I'm sure you know that for a fact huh?? If you did u wouldn't be on this board drinking every bit of info like a female **** star smh

Advertisement

And I'm sure you know that for a fact huh?? If you did u wouldn't be on this board drinking every bit of info like a female **** star smh
I take that as a compliment.

Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.
Good with what? Nothing looks promising right now besides Ezzard lol

you know more than Realus now brock?
Nope but I’m shook today man, my bad it is what it is. Praying we close strong

Guess youre not built for this crooting stuff then

Neither fo the guys with the Guesstal Balls you mentioned a couple posts above.

I know. I’m just being dramatic.

Advertisement
LSU CBs starting to roll in for Surtain. The end is nigh.

That’s the safe, easy pick.

Look at this sh*t you talking cbs like they are the gospel. I talk to a fellow recruit and his word means nothing what a loser lol

We had a steady flow of CB's for Asante Samuel right before he reaffirmed with FSU, does everyone forget that? Those are the dumbest things ever, especially in a situation like this where no one knows anything.

Rumor on the Ohio State board that Corey Raymond from LSU gonna be named a DB coach after signing day

Advertisement
LSU CBs starting to roll in for Surtain. The end is nigh.

That’s the safe, easy pick.

Look at this sh*t you talking cbs like they are the gospel. I talk to a fellow recruit and his word means nothing what a loser lol

We had a steady flow of CB's for Asante Samuel right before he reaffirmed with FSU, does everyone forget that? Those are the dumbest things ever, especially in a situation like this where no one knows anything.

Yeah if you look at their prediction percentages most are in the 60% range. They have no idea.

TC’s family told rattler to get off social media and we are supposed believe that this guy posing as a family member is to be believed? Nah
Rattler definitely had the leash pulled on him by the Campbells. They probably don’t even trust him at this point.

Y'all don't know ****, quit reachin'. My name ain't Fido so kill the leash talk...

Only said that because of Tyson asking for 3 different edits. Seems like you wouldn’t know at this point even if he had made up his mind or not.

No disrespect to you.

I’ve never seen a kid go to such great lengths to keep a secret.

My bad if I was a little harsh but I squashed the mythical social media sequestration imposed upon me by Mama & Daddy Set(family nickname for Ty's Folks)in a post in one of the locked AH4 threads earlier. I can only go with what I heard from him previously(which I've already shared as much of it as I could) and he hasn't informed me of his final choice. See y'all at AH tomorrow, be there or be square...

Rattler, he posted this....sound familiar?

Mistermagic:

"I'm a AD and own a Construction Company in Chicago. I'm very well. So again why would I say that if it wasn't so. Think back I was saying of everything goes just right I had it on good authority there was more than a chance all 4 were coming Weeks ago!!! Things changed Georgia got hot in the kids ear with Coley and Smart and his visit wowed Dad and him. Other members are Pro Miami even to this moment. "

Post Malone thick as **** no we going to see him rap white iverson in booty shorts! He may bring out the bentley ! He famous!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back