AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

So he used 4 Os in “Gooood”? 4, correct?

Correct actually it had two d's. He just hit me and said trust me we good again

good with what? the AH DB's?

Don't know didn't wanna pry like everybody else and make him skeptical about even speaking on it. But like you and me he knows what's at stake and I don't think he would leave them out in his we good thoughts

Advertisement
Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

I'm hoping his connection with Lo extends to Nesta which extends to TC and PS2 which leads to the goooood

It doesn’t. Recruits don’t know, especially kids from out of state.

I mean they talk to each other and have a group chat.. you don't think they've talked about it?

You think for one second he would say it’s looking bad ?

I'm hoping his connection with Lo extends to Nesta which extends to TC and PS2 which leads to the goooood

I mean they talk to each other and have a group chat.. you don't think they've talked about it?

Listen man I don't know what he would say if it was looking bad I'm telling your thirsty *** what he told me trying to get any info like the rest of us take it or leave it you f*cking pessimistic pr*ck smh

Realus George don't lie for nobody. Maybe he know, maybe he don't, but he ain't lying.

Advertisement

So he used 4 Os in “Gooood”? 4, correct?

Correct actually it had two d's. He just hit me and said trust me we good again

good with what? the AH DB's?

I think he’s saying that we’re good people. Good, decent people.

I'd imagine he'd say idk or wouldn't reply

I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

Advertisement
I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

They’re so scared of being tricked, and the feelings of disappointment mixed with embarrassment, that they prefer pessimism and misery when they are in doubt.

You aren’t telling us good news. Realus doesn’t know what the Heritage kids are going to do.

Advertisement
Either way, I learned a long time ago not to let some 17 and 18 year olds ruin my day.

Hope we close on one of the CBs tho.

They’re so scared of being tricked, and the feelings of disappointment mixed with embarrassment, that they prefer pessimism and misery when they are in doubt.

In fairness the amount of trolling going around plays an impact. I've been told completely different info from two people in the same family supposedly getting the info from the kids themselves.

Advertisement
Good with what? Nothing looks promising right now besides Ezzard lol

you know more than Realus now brock?
Nope but I’m shook today man, my bad it is what it is. Praying we close strong

Are you a 15yr old female? Shook over recruiting?

Maybe Richt told these guys to troll the other teams hard and say whatever they want to hear? Just a thought. I have no idea.

If your a real Canes fan why do they put the 4 fingers up at the end of the 3rd qtr???

Lmfao. How old are you? Did you lie about being 13?

I'm old enough to be ya mama man. And what I meant by that was quit crying about every bad thing you hear it ain't over to the 4th qtr is finished. You guys are like high school girls in a bathroom sneaking to smoke cigarettes smh

Advertisement
Back