AGREE OR DISAGREE

pb5cane

Junior
Shodell attended spring practices and the game. Here's what the team looks like according to HIM:

1. Wins
- 2014 ceiling is 9 wins including a bowl game.

2. Offense
- Huge dropoff from Williams to Olsen. Armstrength isn't the problem. He says "Olsen has no idea what's going on out there" and "has a lot of learning to do".

- As a whole O looks great with Duke, Gus and the WRs, except for the most important position, QB. It will come down to a battle between Rozier and Olsen.

3. Defense
- He says not one guy is a good Dlineman. Not one will draw double-teams. Hertelou is a smaller/slower Porter. Kamalu "might be good" and McCord looks "ok".

- Says Wyche will be really good.

- LBs are good but Kirby and Armbrister can't cover and Grace is too small for run support.

ANYBODY OUT AT PRACTICE/SPRING GAME SEE ANYTHING DIFFERENT??

Advertisement
Shodell attended spring practices and the game. Here's what the team looks like according to HIM:

1. Wins

2. Offense
- Huge dropoff from Williams to Olsen. Armstrength isn't the problem. He says "Olsen has no idea what's going on out there" and "has a lot of learning to do".

- As a whole O looks great with Duke, Gus and the WRs, except for the most important position, QB. It will come down to a battle between Rozier and Olsen.

3. Defense
- He says not one guy is a good Dlineman. Not one will draw double-teams. Hertelou is a smaller/slower Porter. Kamalu "might be good" and McCord looks "ok".

- LBs are good but Kirby and Armbrister can't cover and Grace is too small for run support.

288.gif

Says Wyche will be really good.

I didn't know you needed to attend a spring practice to see a player not enrolled yet.

Advertisement
I agree with the ceiling part and the DL part

this team is looking at a 6-6 or 7-5 season or worse.

Advertisement
Lets not mention kaaya.....ok

Wonder how he got all of that when they had the reporters at the corner of the field with no possible view of seeing them scrimmage

Advertisement

1. Wins

2. Offense

3. Defense

Didn't Armbrister start out as a safety? The kid should be able to cover.

And being small didn't prevent the FSU backers from run support. Talent, effort, Strength, and technique will get it done. Grace will be fine. How much did DP and Sean Spence weigh when they were among our leading tacklers early in their careers?

Lets not mention kaaya.....ok

Wonder how he got all of that when they had the reporters at the corner of the field with no possible view of seeing them scrimmage

Shodell was prolly sitting on Ferman's head like always....on and off the field.

Advertisement
Why does their garbage always spew over to other cane sites. If i wanted to know how much Olsen sucks. I can see just buy following Pete's post.

Last edited:
I say 10 wins this year

bruh the way this teams looking and my full confidence in knowing that dorito will have us in the bottom of the NCAA in nearly every single defensive category

ill be happy with 7 and a **** bowl win... wow have we seriously fallen off

Advertisement
Back