AGREE OR DISAGREE

Advertisement
I say 10 wins this year

That's best case scenario I think 8 or 9 with bowl is more realistic. And Op kayya will be in the qb competition in the end also. Have no idea how u could say it will come down to rosier and Olsen? Sounds pretty crazy

I say 10 wins this year

That's best case scenario I think 8 or 9 with bowl is more realistic. And Op kayya will be in the qb competition in the end also. Have no idea how u could say it will come down to rosier and Olsen? Sounds pretty crazy

I don't think it will come down to Rozier. I'm hoping the game slows down for Olsen and he does enough not to lose games for us this year.

Will be very happy with 6 wins and bowl eligibility. 2 more years for us to close the talent gap between us and Duke.

Shodell attended spring practices and the game. Here's what the team looks like according to HIM:

1. Wins
- 2014 ceiling is 9 wins including a bowl game.

2. Offense
- Huge dropoff from Williams to Olsen. Armstrength isn't the problem. He says "Olsen has no idea what's going on out there" and "has a lot of learning to do".

- As a whole O looks great with Duke, Gus and the WRs, except for the most important position, QB. It will come down to a battle between Rozier and Olsen.

3. Defense
- He says not one guy is a good Dlineman. Not one will draw double-teams. Hertelou is a smaller/slower Porter. Kamalu "might be good" and McCord looks "ok".

- Says Wyche will be really good.

- LBs are good but Kirby and Armbrister can't cover and Grace is too small for run support.

ANYBODY OUT AT PRACTICE/SPRING GAME SEE ANYTHING DIFFERENT??

The only bathing I agree to is the fact that Canesport staff are a bunch of idiots... They make broad statements and then when they're are actually right, they try to make it seam like they are the best site with the most exclusive access.

Advertisement
Who the **** is this Rozier guy people keep talking about?

[video=youtube;vbeKDlqYld4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbeKDlqYld4[/video]

If Kaaya does anything but redshirt take me out behind the barn and put one in the back of my head.

292.gif

Lets not mention kaaya.....ok

Wonder how he got all of that when they had the reporters at the corner of the field with no possible view of seeing them scrimmage

I went to a couple practices throughout spring, all of them werent held on the far field I would guess not to deteriorate the grounds...

Those guys attended I would assume the majority of practices, you can get a good idea of what we look like honestly. I saw alot of talent, But I agree big question marks at most important positions on the field QB and Dline.

Advertisement
Lets not mention kaaya.....ok

Wonder how he got all of that when they had the reporters at the corner of the field with no possible view of seeing them scrimmage

I went to a couple practices throughout spring, all of them werent held on the far field I would guess not to deteriorate the grounds...

Those guys attended I would assume the majority of practices, you can get a good idea of what we look like honestly. I saw alot of talent, But I agree big question marks at most important positions on the field QB and Dline.

The ones were on the far field most of the practices, and they treated the reporters worse than the fans that went out there

its funny how people say "Our defense got better" and is going to play team that mostly got worse on offense, but we lose more games.

i said this in another thread but our hope isn't that Golden does so bad he gets fired (because he has many built in excuses) but he does so good other teams are intersted

Advertisement
He says "Olsen has no idea what's going on out there"

How is this possible? He's grown up around football his entire life. Dad is a HS Coach, Bro's in the NFL. Looks like he has good Nordic genes.

I mean how much of a *** up must he be to be said to have " NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON".

I really hope this is not the case and that Shodell, whoever this ****** is, is just talking junk out his pie hole.

Advertisement
****, I didn't realize that the season was about to start...

Not at all but 4 months to tighten up what sounds like the same problem defensive areas from last season and coach up the summer enrollees is not much time.

We all know QB play is one of the keys to a successful season. That's my main concern. I already have an idea of what to expect from our defense unless Wyche turns out to be Jerome Brown 2.0. My hope was we would be able to light up score boards with Duke, Stacy Coley, Joe, etc., but after Ryan's injury and KO's performance in the Spring game I'm praying one of our young QBs will step up. Excited to see who will taken the reins like an old school Miami Hurricane.

Advertisement
Back