AG two question?

Advertisement
That puffy **** stain absolutely should get fired if he doesn't win out, but he won't unless he loses to fsu and probably 2 additional teams.

If he loses to fsu, then we will have regressed from last year, and last year sucked. I'm not a racist, so I would have to fire him because he will be in the same spot Shannon was when we fired him. There would be no justifiable reason to keep the white guy after canning the black guy for doing even better.
That sounds good in theory, but people will take into account him having to take over for a terrible randy and the shapiro thing. also, if we finish 8-4, that's not the "same spot randy was was in".

Al golden sucks as a head coach, the stats are strongly in favor if that. I'm just not sure why the Goldenbots keep comparing him to Randall Mann as if that has any bearing on al Goldens inexplicably bad tenure as a miami head coach. When we look back on his era ten years from now we'll all collectively cringe and thank the football gods that it's over.

Let me get this straight, the goings on of the program under one coach have no effect on the next coach's tenure? Is this the claim you're making?

That puffy **** stain absolutely should get fired if he doesn't win out, but he won't unless he loses to fsu and probably 2 additional teams.

If he loses to fsu, then we will have regressed from last year, and last year sucked. I'm not a racist, so I would have to fire him because he will be in the same spot Shannon was when we fired him. There would be no justifiable reason to keep the white guy after canning the black guy for doing even better.
That sounds good in theory, but people will take into account him having to take over for a terrible randy and the shapiro thing. also, if we finish 8-4, that's not the "same spot randy was was in".

It would be one whole game better than Randy in year 4. Wow, astounding. And no, we don't have to take into account for the Shapiro thing. Nobody made excuses for Shannon when he had to deal with the negative recruiting that happened after Pata and Taylor were killed, so I have no clue why Golden deserves any leeway either--especially when his class this year is pitiful so far, and he recruited fine even post-Shapiro until people started seeing his product on the field. Then mysteriously his recruiting got worse and the "cloud" became a thing.

Poor Golden. Had to take over for "terrible Randy" and was left with guys like Lamar Miller, Mike James, Olivier Vernon, Allen Bailey, and Sean Spence. The horror!
Lol, you don't have to take anything into account. If we're being honest, that level of logic is beyond you. Luckily for us, the people in that make the decisions know that randy and his tenure were terrible and that's directly linked to thd performance of this current staff. Also, negative recruiting because two guys were shot and killed, is no where near the same as espn/yahoo etc...throwing out "death penalty" when talking about the program. I'll pretend you know how one is much worse than the other.

Advertisement

That sounds good in theory, but people will take into account him having to take over for a terrible randy and the shapiro tBailey eh also, if we finish 8-4, . . that's not the "same spot randy was was in".

It would be one whole game better than Randy in year 4. Wow, astounding. And no, we don't have to take into account for the Shapiro thing. Nobody made excuses for Shannon when he had to deal with the negative recruiting that happened after Pata and Taylor were killed, so I have no clue why Golden deserves any leeway either--especially when his class this year is pitiful so far, and he recruited fine even post-Shapiro until people started seeing his product on the field. Then mysteriously his recruiting got worse and the "cloud" became a thing.

Poor Golden. Had to take over for "terrible Randy" and was left with guys like Lamar Miller, Mike James, Olivier Vernon, Allen Bailey, and Sean Spence. The horror!

Allen Bailey :stephenahand:

Uh, yeah, Allen Bailey, the guy who starts in the NFL. Awesome post, KlanAlmighty.

your post is more awesomer bro since Allen Bailey never played for Golden

Lol, you don't have to take anything into account. If we're being honest, that level of logic is beyond you. Luckily for us, the people in that make the decisions know that randy and his tenure were terrible and that's directly linked to thd performance of this current staff. Also, negative recruiting because two guys were shot and killed, is no where near the same as espn/yahoo etc...throwing out "death penalty" when talking about the program. I'll pretend you know how one is much worse than the other.

******* idiot. Please just shut the **** up and realize you don't know **** about football you pathetic scumbag racist.

Advertisement
Back