AG two question?

That puffy **** stain absolutely should get fired if he doesn't win out, but he won't unless he loses to fsu and probably 2 additional teams.

If he loses to fsu, then we will have regressed from last year, and last year sucked. I'm not a racist, so I would have to fire him because he will be in the same spot Shannon was when we fired him. There would be no justifiable reason to keep the white guy after canning the black guy for doing even better.

But yet the black guy was having someone pay players and got the school a 3 years investigation and probation......and sure he didnt know what was going on but it did happen under his watch....And I am not a Golden fan so try to come back with that ****

You might claim to not be a Folden fan, but you are, undoubtedly, very very dumb.

Nice...nothing to come back with but name calling....I know you are mad your boy Radio got fired

Advertisement
If we get killed against FSU, the hot seat will get warmer but he won't get fired. All eyes will then be on how the team finishes. If this team quits on him like they have the last couple of years towards the end of the year,then who knows?

If we get killed against FSU, the hot seat will get warmer but he won't get fired. All eyes will then be on how the team finishes. If this team quits on him like they have the last couple of years towards the end of the year,then who knows?

How is 6-4(3-3) in year 4 not fireable? Who's eyes look towards the finish line? Because best case scenario becomes 8-4(5-3). Who's looking at that and thinking "well at least he didn't lose the team. Good enough for me."

Lol at the dumbasses that think losing to FSU is cause for termination.

Like some level headed posters have said, let the year play out and then make an assessment.
We could lose to FSU and win out including Bowl game. If that happens it would be hard for anyone to make a case that improvement wasn't made. A loss to FSU wouldn't disprove that.

Like some level headed posters have said, let the year play out and then make an assessment.
We could lose to FSU and win out including Bowl game. If that happens it would be hard for anyone to make a case that improvement wasn't made. A loss to FSU wouldn't disprove that.

Lulz so right. We only had 3 blowout losses this year vs the 4 last year. These idiots need to get a grip and recognize improvement

Advertisement

ADAP

Lulz so right. We only had 3 blowout losses this year vs the 4 last year. These idiots need to get a grip and recognize improvement

Right cause losing on the road early with a true freshman QB is unacceptable. Lets remove all contributing factors in those losses so it fits our agenda. Got it.

We've lost his first 3 to FSU, 2 straight blowouts already.

We've never beaten a good team since he's been he here.

It's not the idea of losing a game to FSU dip****, it's the whole body of world. This game will just be an embodiment.

Right cause losing on the road early with a true freshman QB is unacceptable. Lets remove all contributing factors in those losses so it fits our agenda. Got it.

Are we seriously going to have a body of work argument? Because I'm pretty sure the fire golden camp wins this 10/10 times.

Advertisement

First, he is an ignorant **** who speaks like he knows something. He knows nothing.

Second, he believes that Al losing this game would be the SOLE reason for termination. It isn't just this game, it is this game plus the other 3 losses to FSU. It is this game PLUS going 16-13 in the ACC. It is this game PLUS never winning the coastal division.

Third, the bold part aka the most ignorant part.

If we lose to FSU, at best, we would finish 5-3 in the ACC.

2011: 3-5
2012: 5-3
2013: 5-3
2014: 5-3

That would be 3 straight seasons with the same result. I'm not sure where the improvement would be. I'm sure he will say something stupid like total wins increased...well they wouldn't.

2011: 6-6
2012: 7-5
2013: 9-3 + We Lost the Bowl Game
2014: 9-4 + We Won the Bow Game (assuming we win the bowl game)

Even though the OOC schedule is different, the wins wouldn't have changed and we regressed during the regular season. There is no improvement.

So combine the above with going 0-4 to FSU and Zero Coastal Titles. There is no real reason Al should have a job at Miami.

We've lost his first 3 to FSU, 2 straight blowouts already.

We've never beaten a good team since he's been he here.

It's not the idea of losing a game to FSU dip****, it's the whole body of world. This game will just be an embodiment.

He is the most ignorant poster.

So you think the only reason we lost the UL game was because of Kaaya. If Ryan Williams plays, we win.

Are you really saying this?

First, he is an ignorant **** who speaks like he knows something. He knows nothing.

Second, he believes that Al losing this game would be the SOLE reason for termination. It isn't just this game, it is this game plus the other 3 losses to FSU. It is this game PLUS going 16-13 in the ACC. It is this game PLUS never winning the coastal division.

That would be 3 straight seasons with the same result. I'm not sure where the improvement would be. I'm sure he will say something stupid like total wins increased...well they wouldn't.

Even though the OOC schedule is different, the wins wouldn't have changed and we regressed during the regular season. There is no improvement.

So combine the above with going 0-4 to FSU and Zero Coastal Titles. There is no real reason Al should have a job at Miami.

Dumb. Do you watch games or just look at standings? If you actually watch games and think the team hasn't improved and hasn't looked as good as it has ever had under Golden then I don't know what to say except to know that I'm dealing with a clown.

Advertisement
Obviously I want him gonzo, but AG is going nowhere if he loses to FSU and wins out, then beats some schlemiel team in a bowl game. 9-4 is 'good enough' territory for this administration, as much as we all dislike it. 8-5 and he'll be forced to fire a bunch of staff to save his hide, 7 wins or worse and all bets are off.

Dumb. Do you watch games or just look at standings? If you actually watch games and think the team hasn't improved and hasn't looked as good as it has ever had under Golden then I don't know what to say except to know that I'm dealing with a clown.

We're beating bad teams and getting crushed by good teams. Same **** as every other year. Beat FSU and we'll talk. Get crushed again and it's just more of the same. That's what those of us who watch every game are trying to point out.

I don't know about you guys, but being on track for a 4th straight season without a Coastal title has me pretty amped up for 2015.

I say retain and extend him.

Advertisement

Apparently you are redefining the term "blowout" to suit your agenda.

Potato. We have 3 losses already this year. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact. The only way Al can ACTUALLY improve is to win more games.

So congrats, we won 3 straight against 3 teams with a combined .500 record. IMPROVEMENT!

Folden's Faqqots have tried to frame the argument to be: You can't fire Folden for losing to the 2nd ranked team in the country.

Well, when you get bombed in 3 other games by mediocre opponents you leave yourself no margin for error. I'm sure people would be more forgiving of a close loss to fsu if we were going into the game undefeated and finished strong and beat fsu in the ACC championship game. You get no leeway, however, when you go in with 3 losses and wind up 3rd or 4th in the coastal again.

If we lose to FSU, and lose bad again it should be grounds for firing, because it proves the same problems that existed the past 3 years are still here.

We can't beat good teams. This is Miami, not Purdue. We shouldn't settle for 8-5, 9-4 and getting embarrassed on National TV every time we play a good team.

Advertisement
Back