AG two question?

Lol at the dumbasses that think losing to FSU is cause for termination.

Like some level headed posters have said, let the year play out and then make an assessment.
We could lose to FSU and win out including Bowl game. If that happens it would be hard for anyone to make a case that improvement wasn't made. A loss to FSU wouldn't disprove that.

Maybe for somebody like you but playing in the toilet bowl and winning vs Idaho doesn't count in our book

Advertisement
I am not sure if he needs to win out. If we look like we have the last three weeks, I would say that we are heading in the right direction and will be excited for 2015. It's all about momentum.

You fire his *** if we revert back and start playing and looking like we did against Louisville, Nebraska, and GT.

Lol at the dumbasses that think losing to FSU is cause for termination.

Like some level headed posters have said, let the year play out and then make an assessment.
We could lose to FSU and win out including Bowl game. If that happens it would be hard for anyone to make a case that improvement wasn't made. A loss to FSU wouldn't disprove that.

Would you agree that being level headed also means being realistic? A blowout loss to FSU followed by three more wins against a mediocre UVA, Pitt, and a Toilet Bowl opponent would not signal an improvement. It would only signal that we are still just average and can beat other average teams. If that is your expectations then that is fine. However, others expect more from a program sitting in one of three greatest recruiting hot beads in the country.

FSU is not a dominant team this year. Obviously if coached properly we should be able to compete and have a good shot at winning at home. No excuses.

Believe Golden will leave after this season for Kansas, Rutgers, or some Big Ten job. Never thought he wanted to be here in the first place after trying to get the PSU job. He was using us as a stepping stone til that job opened up. When that didn't happen and he ****ed off Donna in the process, we got a half###ed effort from him as a result. He's gone, probably before the bowl game.

You guys are smoking something really special if you think this team is beating FSU. These kids aren't ready for a top ten team. Next year they might be, but not now.

You will know when we play FSU if there has been any improvement. Dominating the pass 3 opponents is simply getting it back to where Shannon had it....which was mediocre at best. We don't not aspire for moral victories and close losses to cheer. Regardless of what happens he will be here I think. What he is doing is determining the warmth of his seat next year. Next year, it won't be win the Coastal, it's win the ACC....period

Advertisement
That puffy **** stain absolutely should get fired if he doesn't win out, but he won't unless he loses to fsu and probably 2 additional teams.

If he loses to fsu, then we will have regressed from last year, and last year sucked. I'm not a racist, so I would have to fire him because he will be in the same spot Shannon was when we fired him. There would be no justifiable reason to keep the white guy after canning the black guy for doing even better.
That sounds good in theory, but people will take into account him having to take over for a terrible randy and the shapiro thing. also, if we finish 8-4, that's not the "same spot randy was was in".

You will know when we play FSU if there has been any improvement. Dominating the pass 3 opponents is simply getting it back to where Shannon had it....which was mediocre at best. We don't not aspire for moral victories and close losses to cheer. Regardless of what happens he will be here I think. What he is doing is determining the warmth of his seat next year. Next year, it won't be win the Coastal, it's win the ACC....period
who was shannon dominating at any point ever?

who was shannon dominating at any point ever?
GT that won the ACC, UVA, USF, Duke. Same thing Golden is doing now. Shannon did it in year 3

That puffy **** stain absolutely should get fired if he doesn't win out, but he won't unless he loses to fsu and probably 2 additional teams.

If he loses to fsu, then we will have regressed from last year, and last year sucked. I'm not a racist, so I would have to fire him because he will be in the same spot Shannon was when we fired him. There would be no justifiable reason to keep the white guy after canning the black guy for doing even better.
That sounds good in theory, but people will take into account him having to take over for a terrible randy and the shapiro thing. also, if we finish 8-4, that's not the "same spot randy was was in".

Al golden sucks as a head coach, the stats are strongly in favor if that. I'm just not sure why the Goldenbots keep comparing him to Randall Mann as if that has any bearing on al Goldens inexplicably bad tenure as a miami head coach. When we look back on his era ten years from now we'll all collectively cringe and thank the football gods that it's over.

Advertisement

It would be one whole game better than Randy in year 4. Wow, astounding. And no, we don't have to take into account for the Shapiro thing. Nobody made excuses for Shannon when he had to deal with the negative recruiting that happened after Pata and Taylor were killed, so I have no clue why Golden deserves any leeway either--especially when his class this year is pitiful so far, and he recruited fine even post-Shapiro until people started seeing his product on the field. Then mysteriously his recruiting got worse and the "cloud" became a thing.

Poor Golden. Had to take over for "terrible Randy" and was left with guys like Lamar Miller, Mike James, Olivier Vernon, Allen Bailey, and Sean Spence. The horror!

It would be one whole game better than Randy in year 4. Wow, astounding. And no, we don't have to take into account for the Shapiro thing. Nobody made excuses for Shannon when he had to deal with the negative recruiting that happened after Pata and Taylor were killed, so I have no clue why Golden deserves any leeway either--especially when his class this year is pitiful so far, and he recruited fine even post-Shapiro until people started seeing his product on the field. Then mysteriously his recruiting got worse and the "cloud" became a thing.

Poor Golden. Had to take over for "terrible Randy" and was left with guys like Lamar Miller, Mike James, Olivier Vernon, Allen Bailey, and Sean Spence. The horror!

Allen Bailey :stephenahand:

Allen Bailey :stephenahand:

Uh, yeah, Allen Bailey, the guy who starts in the NFL. Awesome post, KlanAlmighty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is very basic.... Until golden loses games we are suppose to win he will not be fired... How hard is this to comprehend

Advertisement
Back