AG two question?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
If we get blown out against fsU, will AG get fired ? If we beat fsu would people be willing to keep him as long he continues to play aggressive? My answers Yes and Yes

Advertisement
Al loses to noles and the heat will be back. If team collapses again like last year then he might be gone. We beat FSU, I can live with him another year. I do not believe he can deny his candy-*** passive psu DNA forever, so the aggression will go as soon as he feels safe. Now if he fires Mark and brings in a DC with aggressive history, then maybe he is turning his back on his nature. Right now, I think Al is just very angry at everyone wanting his head. Guess it didn't really bother him when we just wanted Mark fired.

Something has gotten into Golden since that Cincinnati game. I don't know if it was the banner, the pressure or what but I like it. Likewise something has gotten into this team. I barely recognize them lately. They are playing with confidence, focus, and aggression. I love it. While I'm at it, despite key injuries and spotty play early, It seems that someone has fed something to our OL and they have transformed into the 93 Cowboys and 98 Broncos put together. If this team is truly starting to gel and we see the same play vs FSU then I'll be the first to give Golden the credit he will have earned.

Advertisement
Greaseball will not get fired just because the team got blown out by F$U. If the team beats F$U and he continues to play aggressively, then I will renew my support for him until he craps the sheets again.

Theres is nothing, wins and losses wise, that will get golden fired this year. We needed to lose 6-8 games for that.

That puffy **** stain absolutely should get fired if he doesn't win out, but he won't unless he loses to fsu and probably 2 additional teams.

If he loses to fsu, then we will have regressed from last year, and last year sucked. I'm not a racist, so I would have to fire him because he will be in the same spot Shannon was when we fired him. There would be no justifiable reason to keep the white guy after canning the black guy for doing even better.

The wins against VT, Tommy Tubofswill and the Tar Holes are probably fool's gold, but the team looks like they are playing better than at any point in El Foldo's tenure at UM. I am not interested in a moral victory against F$U, but I will be less disappointed if they go out there and try to win the game.

Do you remember the F$U game from 1998 when **** David lost to F$U at the OB after getting drubbed the year before in Trailerhassee (the game in which the F$U DL flung Scott Covington off the goalpost)? **** played to win that game. He dialed up a go route on the first play that Santana Moss dropped. If I see aggression like that on offense and an attacking defense, it will temper the disappointment of a loss.

Advertisement
The guy is clearly learning on the job. Something his last two predecessors could not.

No one in the top 10 is ***** footing around and he finally got it. He realized it's time to put on his big boy khakis. Too bad it stemmed from a couple of banners.

You ain't that guy, Wingz. Please tell me you ain't that guy.

Beat fsu. I don't want to hear about any try hard faqqotry. You play to win the game. I'm all paralleled out with comparisons to past UM teams.

This is brilliant ****. Of course, what would you expect from the age of microwaves and keyboard geniuses. We'll love him if we beat FSU, but get blown out by the defending national champs and he's fired.

If we get blown out against fsU, will AG get fired ? If we beat fsu would people be willing to keep him as long he continues to play aggressive? My answers Yes and Yes

Advertisement
That puffy **** stain absolutely should get fired if he doesn't win out, but he won't unless he loses to fsu and probably 2 additional teams.

If he loses to fsu, then we will have regressed from last year, and last year sucked. I'm not a racist, so I would have to fire him because he will be in the same spot Shannon was when we fired him. There would be no justifiable reason to keep the white guy after canning the black guy for doing even better.

But yet the black guy was having someone pay players and got the school a 3 years investigation and probation......and sure he didnt know what was going on but it did happen under his watch....And I am not a Golden fan so try to come back with that ****

Chise,

I am not that guy. We have the players to beat F$U right now. The coaches hold the key to victory. If they unleash our playmakers, we will win barring turnovers and fluke plays. If they coach like the guys they have been up until the last three games, we will get drubbed.

My point is that I can accept a loss if the coaches play to win (and allow the kids to win) and we get overwhelmed physically or some fluke occurs. I will be as down on *** as ever if I see the passive garbage they corches have foisted on us up until VT this year.

Something has gotten into Golden since that Cincinnati game. I don't know if it was the banner, the pressure or what but I like it. Likewise something has gotten into this team. I barely recognize them lately. They are playing with confidence, focus, and aggression. I love it. While I'm at it, despite key injuries and spotty play early, It seems that someone has fed something to our OL and they have transformed into the 93 Cowboys and 98 Broncos put together. If this team is truly starting to gel and we see the same play vs FSU then I'll be the first to give Golden the credit he will have earned.

Carter. Hucks.

Advertisement

But yet the black guy was having someone pay players and got the school a 3 years investigation and probation......and sure he didnt know what was going on but it did happen under his watch....And I am not a Golden fan so try to come back with that ****

Your post is internally inconsistent. How could Shannon have had someone playing players if he didn't know it was going on? Most people believe that Shannon didn't know that rat ******* was paying players.

Your post is internally inconsistent. How could Shannon have had someone playing players if he didn't know it was going on? Most people believe that Shannon didn't know that rat ******* was paying players.

I was being sarcastic about that part.

You might claim to not be a Folden fan, but you are, undoubtedly, very very dumb.

Advertisement
Back