After a 1/4 of the Season, whats your season prediction now?

Advertisement
It's very funny that some of you think we will beat Florida State and Notre Dame but still find a way to lose three other games. That is unintelligent. You do not think much of our coaching staff if you think they're going to beat Notre Dame and Florida State and still find three games to lose.

You guys are Goldenized! LOL

If we beat fsu we run the table they r the hardest opponent besides the accc which if we run the table we lose to ul.
I like the enthusiasm fellas but just because we beat fsu doesn't mean we win out. Sure if games were played on paper then yes. There's a reason people play the games and upsets happen

@VT will be a tough game to say the least, unc has no defense but could still be a challenge

It's very funny that some of you think we will beat Florida State and Notre Dame but still find a way to lose three other games. That is unintelligent. You do not think much of our coaching staff if you think they're going to beat Notre Dame and Florida State and still find three games to lose.

You guys are Goldenized! LOL

If we beat fsu we run the table they r the hardest opponent besides the accc which if we run the table we lose to ul.
I like the enthusiasm fellas but just because we beat fsu doesn't mean we win out. Sure if games were played on paper then yes. There's a reason people play the games and upsets happen

@VT will be a tough game to say the least, unc has no defense but could still be a challenge

Wait, are you suggesting that college football is a game that doesn't always go as it should? That sometimes players don't play well? That turnovers, penalties, or injuries can change the outcome of any given game? Nonsense! We're going undefeated! We beat App State!

10-2.

FSU is losable but ND is terrible. This should and probably will be Brian Kelly's last year. GT is better than expected but we should still win. Va Tech and Pitt you never know.

Advertisement
Before the suspensions, I thought we would go 11-1. After that, I still thought we had a great shot at 10-2. Still do

Went with 10-2 before the season, still rolling with 10-2 now. Although, the teams I think we would lose to has changed. 12-0 is very difficult, even when you're favored every game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back