After a 1/4 of the Season, whats your season prediction now?

Left Hook

Thunderdome
My Pre-Season prediction was a minimum of 10/11 regular season wins. That has changed based on how our players have bought into the new staff/schemes and the overall landscape of college football up to this point.

Barring injury to Kaaya, I am predicting that we go 12 - 0. It's our time. Our schedule is completely winnable. Things are falling into place for us. The cycle has turned.

Initially, I only viewed ND and FSU as viable threats. UNC was never a threat to me. In 2015, UNC beat a lame duck staff and a team that had checked out. ****, Golden blasted them in 2014. I think people forget that.

After a 1/4 of the 2016 season, in my opinion, we should blast ND and soundly beat FSU.

12 -0!

2016 will be the best coaching job of Mark Richt's career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our Youth will catch up to us sometime this season we will lose 1 or 2 games that we should win.
And FSU and ND rivalry games anything can happen in those games.

Advertisement
Our Youth will catch up to us sometime this season we will lose 1 or 2 games that we should win.

I disagree. If Golden was still here, I would agree with you. MR is not going to lose a game He Should Win.

Nothing has changed for me, 10 win season. Which includes the bowl game so 9 regular season wins.

Advertisement
I figured 8-4 pre-season. Now I would say 10-2 or 9-3. As some have already stated, depth will bite us eventually. Our October schedule is brutal, but all of the games i would have marked as an 'L' are winnable.

Still think we drop two games along the way. VT on the road still scares me and UNC, FSU, ND won't be cake walks. 10-2 feels right to me, which would be no slouch of a first season for Richt.

It's possible everything breaks our way, but I think this is the most likely scenario.

And can we not refer to the season as 1/4 over? It's seriously hashing my mellow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Still think we drop two games along the way. VT on the road still scares me and UNC, FSU, ND won't be cake walks. 10-2 feels right to me, which would be no slouch of a first season for Richt.

I know ND has had troubles this year but Brian Kelly is still a great offensive mind and they have some talent. That is a tough road game.

lol. we've played 3 cupcakes. No one has a clue how this team will perform against real competition. Call us at the end of October.

I had us at 10-2 preseason with grace and Aqm. After watching the first games, I have to drop it to 9-3. Only way that goes up:Diaz can scheme around McCloud covering a TE or Owens gets back to 100%.

Geez man, do you guys not realize only exceptional teams go undefeated? You can look at any schedule and say these games are winnable but that means nothing. Ole Miss was winnable for Bama last year, VT was winnable for OSU the year before. We aren't a powerhouse so this is dumb.

Advertisement
Back