Pro Wrestling AEW MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Cheap Muther F***** !
Yeah ... IDK man. 50 for the first one when they haven't had a show on cable yet is too much for me. I would have copped at up to 29.99. 50 is too much to get an uninvested me to bite. Perhaps after seeing what the product will be a few times I'd feel differently.

Yeah ... IDK man. 50 for the first one when they haven't had a show on cable yet is too much for me. I would have copped at up to 29.99. 50 is too much to get an uninvested me to bite. Perhaps after seeing what the product will be a few times I'd feel differently.
It's not 1985 anymore bruh! 50 is the new 20. BTW, pretty **** good so far Imo

Advertisement
It's not 1985 anymore bruh! 50 is the new 20. BTW, pretty **** good so far Imo
True. I'm glad it's good, was joking with a buddy earlier if I bought it I'd be mad I paid 50 bucks for it, if I didn't buy it I'll wish I did for a couple weeks. Catch 22.

That was TNA's fault. Dixie Carter F***** TNA up

Or they couldn’t get over because they’re 4’11, 130 pounds and have the bodies of children. Oh and their 30 super kicks per match are super awesome.

They just suck , and wrestling being more comedy these days is why it’s far as **** from main stream , more than it’s ever been.

It’s turned into a niche sport.

Dixie sucked but so does the whackson brothers .

They seem to have a good business acumen now but as performaners they’re very meh imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Or they couldn’t get over because they’re 4’11, 130 pounds and have the bodies of children. Oh and their 30 super kicks per match are super awesome.

They just suck , and wrestling being more comedy these days is why it’s far as **** from main stream , more than it’s ever been.

They seem to have a good business acumen now but as performaners they’re very meh imo.
I'll just have to disagree with you, I'm pretty big young bucs fan. Have fun with the ppv though my man

I'll just have to disagree with you, I'm pretty big young bucs fan. Have fun with the ppv though my man

It’s all good , it’s not that serious dude. I don’t even watch anymore. I’m just an old guy who doesn’t get this comedy wrestling stuff. Me and Cornette are on the same page. I don’t like omega either because of that stuff, but you can’t deny him as a worker/ athlete. Even JC can’t hold that against Kenny.

Give us a brakedown if you don’t mind.

That's something that these new age marks will never get. It's almost impossible to get people to buy into wrestling, if the fans don't take the talent seriously. No one is saying that the athletes have to look like Brock Lesnar or the Ultimate Warrior, but they must look like to quote Jim Cornette "Grown men that can kick someone's ***". I've made peace with the fact that the wrestling I grew up with, that my father grew up with isn't coming back. Wrestling is a joke now, mostly because Vince won the War, and Vince NEVER wanted to be associated with wrestling.

Advertisement
That's something that these new age marks will never get. It's almost impossible to get people to buy into wrestling, if the fans don't take the talent seriously. No one is saying that the athletes have to look like Brock Lesnar or the Ultimate Warrior, but they must look like to quote Jim Cornette "Grown men that can kick someone's ***". I've made peace with the fact that the wrestling I grew up with, that my father grew up with isn't coming back. Wrestling is a joke now, mostly because Vince won the War, and Vince NEVER wanted to be associated with wrestling.

Back in the day if you got in a fight in a bar or outside the ring you better win or you’d be kicked out the territory. You had to be a bad ***, because you represented the company in that territory, and you had to sell kayfabe.

In no real world would the young bucks be intimidating or a threat , they look like little boys , and have man ***** for god sakes. Yeah , not everyone has to look like Brock or Goldberg but at least look like a man , or care enough to look like you’re an athlete

It’s all good , it’s not that serious dude. I don’t even watch anymore. I’m just an old guy who doesn’t get this comedy wrestling stuff. Me and Cornette are on the same page. I don’t like omega either because of that stuff, but you can’t deny him as a worker/ athlete. Even JC can’t hold that against Kenny.

Give us a brakedown if you don’t mind.
Cody beat Dustin, but it was the best match I've seen in years. really like what I've seen so far. definitely different than Wwe

Advertisement
Cody beat Dustin, but it was the best match I've seen in years. really like what I've seen so far. definitely different than Wwe

Dustin has always been a great worker , just had drug and weight issues . Now he’s clean and in great shape. I can’t believe he’s still going

Advertisement
Back