Adrienne Talan. SS/OLB. 6'1" 195lbs 4.4

Coach Macho

aka Beardy Ryan
Told yall about him last year when I posted his Sophomore film (with only a handful of games) and now I'm updating yall with his Junior tape. Receiving interest from UNC, Pitt and a few others. Very, very physical player who plays 100mph.

He just transferred to Flanagan High School a couple weeks ago. Be on the look out. I think he might be able to play Safety for us. Very physical and very rangy.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1603592/adrienne-talan#

Advertisement
Definitely has a nose for the ball. Good pursuit. You see him move from sideline to sideline to reach the ball carrier. Doubt he can get a 4.4 lazer but he plays fast & furious.

How's he in coverage? Only 4 minutes in but not many plays of him dropping back and making a play on the ball or staying stride for stride with a receiver. If he has the frame, he might be better off staying at OLB or an in the box safety type.

Last edited by a moderator:
He camping? Does he play for any 7on7 teams?

That's what I want to know. He's one of those guys where the shirts-and-shorts circuit will actually tell you a lot.

The kid definitely has a lot of juice. Fun film to watch.

He camping? Does he play for any 7on7 teams?

That's what I want to know. He's one of those guys where the shirts-and-shorts circuit will actually tell you a lot.

The kid definitely has a lot of juice. Fun film to watch.

Just curious how the shirts-and-shorts circuit is good for some kids but not others. You were critical of the staff for placing too much emphasis on the camps in their evaluations, so why is it different for this kid? No flame, just genuinely curious about your thought process on this one.

Advertisement
Forget SS/OLB being his position keep this kid around the line of scrimmage at all times for all I care..this kids position list should include "intimidating, thumper, and tone setter"..roles our modern Canes have been lacking as a team in whole. WANT

Just curious how the shirts-and-shorts circuit is good for some kids but not others. You were critical of the staff for placing too much emphasis on the camps in their evaluations, so why is it different for this kid? No flame, just genuinely curious about your thought process on this one.

Because you can see his instincts and physicality on tape. The question marks with him would be his range, his fluidity, his ball skills, how he moves. Those are things you can evaluate in a camp setting.

If he has those things-- in addition to the twitch and violence you see in that video -- you could have a **** good safety.

Because you can see his instincts and physicality on tape. The question marks with him would be his range, his fluidity, his ball skills, how he moves. Those are things you can evaluate in a camp setting.

If he has those things-- in addition to the twitch and violence you see in that video -- you could have a **** good safety.

Makes sense. Thanks for the response.

Um...wow! This kid plays fast, angry, aggressive, violent. He's just a ******* playmaker. This is a fun tape to watch.

I'm about halfway through and I haven't actually seen him play safety yet. This kid may have the size, and possibly speed, to play safety, but he looks like a LB to me. Like D said, if he camps and shows fluidity, he'd be a take at safety, but he looks like a rover to me.

At 195 playing LB I'm not sure if he's a take for this staff, but he should be. You don't turn down that kind of play making ability. If he can put on 20-25 pounds and keep his speed he'd make a **** good LB. Something like Telvin Smith at FSU. Hopefully our staff is evaluating his film. I really like this kid.

Advertisement
Also, would not surprise me if Flangan wins a state championship this year. They are loaded.

i want sunshine meng. Film is on point, stats were bonkers, and he sold me when he ran 4.62 at the combine. Thats wheels right there for a white QB.

Kid is just a playmaker... period. You find somewhere on the field for a kid like this to play. Just finds the ball

JC

Advertisement
Impressive!

Kid has a WR body but hit like a truck. Some players just have that pop when tackling, like Spence, Denzel, etc...

If this kid is really 6.1 195 pounds, I see no reason for him not to be grown into a ferocious linebacker in a College program.

Can´t really have an opinion about him playing safety with the video I saw.

I hope he camp...

Advertisement
Would do real well in a 4-2-5 type scheme where they use a rover. Think Virginia Tech.

I always say...take talent and then make it fit. **** being married to a system. Have a general philosophy and then build around your players. That kid will be a sick weakside linebacker or rover/strong safety type for somebody. But I can see some major programs passing on him because of size.

Choad Wilson is now scrambling for Talan's phone number looking to recruit him away from you.

LOL.Those slime balls have been calling his phone since last year.

Coaches around the county found out about him after his Sophomore year when he registered 8 sacks in only 4 games. It's been a feeding frenzy ever since.

Advertisement
Back