Adidas Uniforms

RBhurricane87

Senior
These are UCLA's uniforms for this year.

I really hope ours look nothing like these.

The jerseys look like soccer jerseys.

https://twitter.com/JeremyDarlow/status/619157300041789440

CJewQr-UwAAYIZo.jpg

CJewQsLVAAAiJOw.jpg

CJewQsOUcAEDAF8.jpg

CJeogQ0UMAAdg20.jpg

Advertisement
Lol those tenn ones look exactly the same as the addidas ones they had

I actually like the UCLA ones old school with some new school touch

I feel like Adidas does a terrible job presenting these compared to Nike. the photos Adidas uses look awful while Nike utilizes there technology to show off their uniforms. There is no way those uniforms can look that bad and cheap in person

Advertisement
I really like those UCLA unis. They help slim the waistline and give the players an hourglass figure.

We won't win many games but we will have every opponent dry humping us all game long.

The stupid background Adidas uses for all of these photos has to go.

I really like those UCLA unis. They help slim the waistline and give the players an hourglass figure.

We won't win many games but we will have every opponent dry humping us all game long.

From what I understand, Pook187 is dry humping UCLA player waistlines right now, pm him for specifics.

Advertisement

We may not be the toughest team out there, but at least we're the prettiest.

Michigan just dropped Addidas as well. They are a horrible brand for FB uniforms

Michigan just dropped Adidas as well. They are a horrible brand for FB uniforms

They're making a HUGE push in the US, specifically towards college sports.

Nike is probably going to get the NBA contract pretty soon, so they'll have the NFL and NBA to worry about. I think colleges are worried that Nike may not be too focused when it comes to college sports anymore, and that they are just "going through the motions".

However, Adidas does need to improve drastically on their design and their marketing because right now it's not even close.

Those UCLA jerseys look cheap (material/numbers). They remind me of an old 90's style Umbro soccer jersey.

Nike is probably going to get the NBA contract pretty soon, so they'll have the NFL and NBA to worry about. I think colleges are worried that Nike may not be too focused when it comes to college sports anymore, and that they are just "going through the motions".

However, Adidas does need to improve drastically on their design and their marketing because right now it's not even close.

Those UCLA jerseys look cheap (material/numbers). They remind me of an old 90's style Umbro soccer jersey.

Umbro... lmao

Advertisement
I think the UCLA uniforms look good very plain classic.... no crazy Nike garbage with bra straps and stupid upgrades

I like the UCLA gear. Let's be honest here. Unless you are willing to go totally wild football uniforms offer little room for art. That is why we are seeing the patterned fabrics while color combos and patterns stay the same. If the Miami uniforms were to have fabric patterns of say an ibis or flags with our traditional color patterns, they would be a great improvement in my mind. My new Nike gear from last year looks like crap and is almost unwearable.

Advertisement
I like the UCLA gear. Let's be honest here. Unless you are willing to go totally wild football uniforms offer little room for art. That is why we are seeing the patterned fabrics while color combos and patterns stay the same. If the Miami uniforms were to have fabric patterns of say an ibis or flags with our traditional color patterns, they would be a great improvement in my mind. My new Nike gear from last year looks like crap and is almost unwearable.

Well get ready, because the new Adidas gear won't be any better.

Honestly the more time they have to focus just means that they will add more crap to the uniforms.. perhaps its better to have a company care enough but not have too many chefs in the kitchen with too much time..

Advertisement
Back