Addidas

Advertisement
kids don't wanna wear this ***** *** brand. Trust me Im 23 years old. I wouldnt take a pair of Adidas for free, neither would any friend of mine. I live in an urban area & i couldnt tell you the last time I heard somebody say "yo, you getting those nee Adidas dropping Saturday". Kids want Nike. bottom line. Argue all you want these are the absolute 100% facts. Adidas is looked at a ***** soccer ****.

Advertisement
kids don't wanna wear this ***** *** brand. Trust me Im 23 years old. I wouldnt take a pair of Adidas for free, neither would any friend of mine. I live in an urban area & i couldnt tell you the last time I heard somebody say "yo, you getting those nee Adidas dropping Saturday". Kids want Nike. bottom line. Argue all you want these are the absolute 100% facts. Adidas is looked at a **** soccer ****.

At 23 you're no longer a kid.

It's all made in the same Malaysian sweatshop anyway.

Wait, is Miami switching to Adidas or something? I hadn't heard.....

Let me fill you in; it's the death of the U.

We're going from a brand that couldn't give a **** about us to one that is looking to make us their flagship college team whilst giving us 4 times what the previous brand were offering.

I'm desperately trying to make a noose out of my bedsheets as I type.

Advertisement
Shiny *** numbers on the UCLA uniforms. Smh.

It's definitely possible that Adidas comes up with some unis that look good. However, I'm thinking chances are that I won't like em.

Those UCLA uniforms are terrible. On top of that, the whole Black uniforms stuff is played out.

kids don't wanna wear this ***** *** brand. Trust me Im 23 years old. I wouldnt take a pair of Adidas for free, neither would any friend of mine. I live in an urban area & i couldnt tell you the last time I heard somebody say "yo, you getting those nee Adidas dropping Saturday". Kids want Nike. bottom line. Argue all you want these are the absolute 100% facts. Adidas is looked at a **** soccer ****.

At 23 you're no longer a kid.

It's all made in the same Malaysian sweatshop anyway.

Exactly. All I've read are a bunch of guys who are in their early to mid 20s at the youngest talk about what kids want to wear. You're not a kid. A 17-18 year old thinks you're old just like you think someone who is 30 is old.

Last edited:
Advertisement

It matters nothing. You think it affected ATM and ND fielding top recruiting classes?

Besides, like someone else said, all these shoe companies make the shoes out of the same material/factories.

Al
Deploys
Idiotic
Defenses
All
Season

There. Not hard. Let's get the spelling right.

Advertisement
Look up the Wiki for Adidas and its founder Adolph Dassler (card-carrying **** during Hitler's reign). I wonder who happy some of our alumni will be to read THAT!

your 23 and sound just like a kid.

your 23 and sound just like a kid.

He said it's absolute 100% fact. How can you dispute that?

Advertisement
Back