Addidas

At 23 you're no longer a kid.

It's all made in the same Malaysian sweatshop anyway.

Exactly. All I've read are a bunch of guys who are in their early to mid 20s at the youngest talk about what kids want to wear. You're not a kid. A 17-18 year old thinks you're old just like you think someone who is 30 is old.

totally irrelevant what 17-18 year old kids think I am. Kids dont want garbage adidas Period.

Really? Cause this kid picked a Adidas sponsored school coming out of HS? And then signed with Adidas when he went pro? That's weird cause you say kids don't want garbage Adidas. Period.

View attachment 29010

Hey man, If you think kids wanna wear Adidas that fine. Its actually laughable you think that & must not be in touch with fashion. People stand in like for 10+ hours in 5 degrees for nike shoes. So popular that you need to get raffle tickets just to be able to buy a pair. Adidas not even ONCE would you have to do that for any pair. So you tell me whats more popular the shoe you wait 10 hours for & pay 200+ $ or the shoe they have 50 pairs of in the back that you can buy for 50$. Nike is the ELITE brand.

the only nike shoes people stand in line for are retro jordans that they dont release often, stop trying to make it sound like its that way for every shoe nike is not that special

Advertisement
Exactly. All I've read are a bunch of guys who are in their early to mid 20s at the youngest talk about what kids want to wear. You're not a kid. A 17-18 year old thinks you're old just like you think someone who is 30 is old.

totally irrelevant what 17-18 year old kids think I am. Kids dont want garbage adidas Period.

Really? Cause this kid picked a Adidas sponsored school coming out of HS? And then signed with Adidas when he went pro? That's weird cause you say kids don't want garbage Adidas. Period.

View attachment 29010

Hey man, If you think kids wanna wear Adidas that fine. Its actually laughable you think that & must not be in touch with fashion. People stand in like for 10+ hours in 5 degrees for nike shoes. So popular that you need to get raffle tickets just to be able to buy a pair. Adidas not even ONCE would you have to do that for any pair. So you tell me whats more popular the shoe you wait 10 hours for & pay 200+ $ or the shoe they have 50 pairs of in the back that you can buy for 50$. Nike is the ELITE brand.

the only nike shoes people stand in line for are retro jordans that they dont release often, stop trying to make it sound like its that way for every shoe nike is not that special

Exactly this isn't some air maxes or something it's a limited release of Jordan retors or maybe some foams. They making money on old Jordans really.

View attachment 29010

Exactly this isn't some air maxes or something it's a limited release of Jordan retors or maybe some foams. They making money on old Jordans really.

fools

View attachment 29010

fools

show me the youtube videos of people rioting, fighting and breaking down glass doors for regular old nikes or nike cleats.....they dont exist! all the videos you see people doing that for are for jordans only.

fools

show me the youtube videos of people rioting, fighting and breaking down glass doors for regular old nikes or nike cleats.....they dont exist! all the videos you see people doing that for are for jordans only.

This. I never heard anyone say I need to get them Nike's. Jordan's, that's a different story.

Advertisement

fools

This. I never heard anyone say I need to get them Nike's. Jordan's, that's a different story.

you must be clueless then. Heres an example. image.jpg

Advertisement
Back