Addidas

I just got some Adidas soccer absolados yesterday at the palm beach outlet. Lime green, they're nice. U mofos sleeping on Adidas. They're a big brand, not some scrubs. Especially Globally

Advertisement
kids don't wanna wear this ***** *** brand. Trust me Im 23 years old. I wouldnt take a pair of Adidas for free, neither would any friend of mine. I live in an urban area & i couldnt tell you the last time I heard somebody say "yo, you getting those nee Adidas dropping Saturday". Kids want Nike. bottom line. Argue all you want these are the absolute 100% facts. Adidas is looked at a **** soccer ****.

I get what you're saying, but what the **** did you want the dept. to do? Not take the $ and stay with Nike that was giving us **** treatment and low-balling us?

kids don't wanna wear this ***** *** brand. Trust me Im 23 years old. I wouldnt take a pair of Adidas for free, neither would any friend of mine. I live in an urban area & i couldnt tell you the last time I heard somebody say "yo, you getting those nee Adidas dropping Saturday". Kids want Nike. bottom line. Argue all you want these are the absolute 100% facts. Adidas is looked at a **** soccer ****.

your 23 and sound just like a kid.

I never once said I was a kid? But ikno what 17-18 year old kids want to wear. They don't want Adidas. Bottom Line. If you guys wanna argue it go right ahead. You're wrong & wasting your breath.

I get what you're saying, but what the **** did you want the dept. to do? Not take the $ and stay with Nike that was giving us **** treatment and low-balling us?

I understand financially it makes sense. Im just saying kids don't wanna wear Adidas on or off the field.

Advertisement

At 23 you're no longer a kid.

It's all made in the same Malaysian sweatshop anyway.

never said i was

Exactly. All I've read are a bunch of guys who are in their early to mid 20s at the youngest talk about what kids want to wear. You're not a kid. A 17-18 year old thinks you're old just like you think someone who is 30 is old.

totally irrelevant what 17-18 year old kids think I am. Kids dont want garbage adidas Period.

Those Adidas cleats are sick, brother uses them for uni ball up here. Likes em cause they fit nice and are super light. I haven't been crazy about Nike football gear for a while. The cleats haven't been anything special recently, the compression gear is okay, the only thing that I actually liked about Nike recently was the gloves that's only because the fit my hands the best. Worked for a sports company that was a Nike team dealer up here and only the basketball stuff really blew me away.

It matters nothing. You think it affected ATM and ND fielding top recruiting classes?

Besides, like someone else said, all these shoe companies make the shoes out of the same material/factories.

Its not about what materials theyre made of of?! You sound like your 90 years old. Kids want to look fly off the field. Adidas **** is not cool.

Advertisement

It matters nothing. You think it affected ATM and ND fielding top recruiting classes?

Besides, like someone else said, all these shoe companies make the shoes out of the same material/factories.

Its not about what materials theyre made of of?! You sound like your 90 years old. Kids want to look fly off the field. Adidas **** is not cool.

you dont speak for every high school age kid in the country, and besides the kids are not under contract saying they cant wear nikes off the field so it doesnt matter, you're just spewing nike worshiping bull ****

you dont speak for every high school age kid in the country, and besides the kids are not under contract saying they cant wear nikes off the field so it doesnt matter, you're just spewing nike worshiping bull ****

Actually he does, at least the majority. I still think we had to take the deal. Too much to pass on.

But Adidas sucks to most folks , not just kids.

Exactly. All I've read are a bunch of guys who are in their early to mid 20s at the youngest talk about what kids want to wear. You're not a kid. A 17-18 year old thinks you're old just like you think someone who is 30 is old.

totally irrelevant what 17-18 year old kids think I am. Kids dont want garbage adidas Period.

So you said to trust you because you're 23. Which I assumes you think you know better because you're closer in age to the kids Miami is targeting. Once again you're old in their eyes and just because you think Adidas is garbage doesn't mean some kid at BTW will if it has the "U" on it.

Advertisement

So you said to trust you because you're 23. Which I assumes you think you know better because you're closer in age to the kids Miami is targeting. Once again you're old in their eyes and just because you think Adidas is garbage doesn't mean some kid at BTW will if it has the "U" on it.

I was just at a high school basketball. The school is sponsored by Nike ... Yet I saw multiple kids from the football team in the stands with Adidas.

How is that possible?

This. Is. A. Non-Issue. for football.

No argument from me on Basketball. But for football, y'all are overreacting.

Actually he does, at least the majority. I still think we had to take the deal. Too much to pass on.

But Adidas sucks to most folks , not just kids.

no thats just in the mind of those that have been brainwashed by nike. i just did a quick check on facebook, nike has 22 million likes, adidas has 19 million, adidas classic has 26 million. so it seems there are quite a few people who dont mind adidas and i'm sure there a bunch of those likes that overlap and are not a slave to one brand

Last edited:

Having street cred as far as football shoes go is overrated. It doesn't have the impact you think it does. Again, look at the top recruiting classes ATM and ND were fielding. You say Adidas don't have cred - the recruiting rankings and stats say otherwise.

Advertisement

...And abuse the workers in similar ways.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/crime/news/article.cfm?c_id=30&objectid=10791124

Really? Cause this kid picked a Adidas sponsored school coming out of HS? And then signed with Adidas when he went pro? That's weird cause you say kids don't want garbage Adidas. Period.

WIGGINS.jpg

Really? Cause this kid picked a Adidas sponsored school coming out of HS? And then signed with Adidas when he went pro? That's weird cause you say kids don't want garbage Adidas. Period.

View attachment 29010

Hey man, If you think kids wanna wear Adidas that fine. Its actually laughable you think that & must not be in touch with fashion. People stand in like for 10+ hours in 5 degrees for nike shoes. So popular that you need to get raffle tickets just to be able to buy a pair. Adidas not even ONCE would you have to do that for any pair. So you tell me whats more popular the shoe you wait 10 hours for & pay 200+ $ or the shoe they have 50 pairs of in the back that you can buy for 50$. Nike is the ELITE brand.

View attachment 29010

Hey man, If you think kids wanna wear Adidas that fine. Its actually laughable you think that & must not be in touch with fashion. People stand in like for 10+ hours in 5 degrees for nike shoes. So popular that you need to get raffle tickets just to be able to buy a pair. Adidas not even ONCE would you have to do that for any pair. So you tell me whats more popular the shoe you wait 10 hours for & pay 200+ $ or the shoe they have 50 pairs of in the back that you can buy for 50$. Nike is the ELITE brand.

There's no doubt Nike has a huge brand advantage with young people. I don't think anyone is disputing that. But, a couple things - the waiting in line stuff happens with basketball shoes. Nobody is saying "I just waited in line 2 hours to get the new Nike Air Max cleats". Also, I would put out there that brand recognition for football cleats matters much to kids in general when they get full schollies. Sure, you might get a kid or 2 that sign with a Nike school b/c it's Nike (for football), but for most football kids, I'd wager that the shoe company is last on the list of things to consider.

Advertisement
Back