2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
If UF coaches actually aren’t concerned then they are even bigger idiots than we all thought
1696615451281.gif

Florida ON3 site has an article about the visit:

"DOES MIAMI NEED TO BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY??"
-
Gators were not completely caught off guard by Hayes’ decision to visit Miami. They figured he would eventually visit somewhere else.
-
- UF’s staff is very confident in everything they have shown to Hayes. He has been near the top of their board for over a year and shown everything UF has to offer. The Gators have done an outstanding job of recruiting him. Prospects are going to be impressed by most college presentations, especially at the Power Five level, but I’m told the Gators feel good about everything they have shown Hayes from A-Z. This is a priority recruit and he has been treated as much.

-There is not much concern on the Gators’ side but ON3 insider Chad Simmons says Miami needs to be taken seriously. There is UM buzz on Hayes' side

“This is a business trip,” Hayes told Simmons. “I’m still committed, but I want to make sure I’m being fair to myself and family and evaluate everything and trust the process.”
About time to be respecting some decisions

-
Gators were not completely caught off guard by Hayes’ decision to visit Miami. They figured he would eventually visit somewhere else.
-
- UF’s staff is very confident in everything they have shown to Hayes. He has been near the top of their board for over a year and shown everything UF has to offer. The Gators have done an outstanding job of recruiting him. Prospects are going to be impressed by most college presentations, especially at the Power Five level, but I’m told the Gators feel good about everything they have shown Hayes from A-Z. This is a priority recruit and he has been treated as much.

-There is not much concern on the Gators’ side but ON3 insider Chad Simmons says Miami needs to be taken seriously. There is UM buzz on Hayes' side

“This is a business trip,” Hayes told Simmons. “I’m still committed, but I want to make sure I’m being fair to myself and family and evaluate everything and trust the process.”
Have they shown him the mac-n-cheese, paper cutout Nikes randomly thrown around the $150 a night motel room, and the fine pastries from Sam’s club?

Advertisement
Advertisement

-
-

If we win him because it’s a “Business Decision” then give Mario an extension.

Advertisement
That kid gone. They paid him to not visit in June and i made that post. Now we are here, when games get played its different from summer roses and perfume on the program. Our style of football is appealing much more than the wins and losses, which is the cherry on top

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back