2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement

Right Right Right Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Thats the kiss of death tweet bruh, he must be feeling pressure from weirdo fans and had to post that. Or he was told which I dont think you can tell a kid that, he will basically be gone if you telling him how to handle his social account. If he did its over

Thats the kiss of death tweet bruh, he must be feeling pressure from weirdo fans and had to post that. Or he was told which I dont think you can tell a kid that, he will basically be gone if you telling him how to handle his social account. If he did its over
Idk if I have ever seen that. That’s wild

Advertisement
Much like Smith, we know what a decommit looks and smells like. Kid secret visited over the summer. Sent out the same tweet. Tries again and UF leaks and looks like they forced the kids hand here. If Vandy pulls a win out of their *** I’d bet my mortgage that note drops Sunday.

Someone tell this kid to blink twice if he needs help.

I don't know if that's an odd comment, mature comment, or what. He's right though, even if he's locked in with that team, he should enjoy everything the recruiting process brings his way.

I'm a big believer that you go anywhere you can and see it all. Why not get treated to an experience most fans would love seeing the inner workings of some of the best programs in the land? That's even if you know where you want to go.

That way, you can say you saw anything and everything you could. You then made a decision based on all the available data points, no regrets, but you picked the best school for yourself at that time.

Should a kid of mine have the chance, he'll see everything. He'll then make his decision and I'll support him every step of the way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back